Chapter 139

Jiang Yuan lay languidly in the shell bed of the water tank.

outside the water tank.

Qi Yuan looked at the little mermaid with her back to him and lowered his eyelashes.

He gently placed his fingertips on the glass made of the special material of the water tank: "Thanks to you for helping me this time, otherwise I would have no way to vent my energy and it would definitely cause more trouble... The people of Haiguo definitely don't want this. My own king is a person who cannot control himself, right?"

The little mermaid's golden ear fins twitched and her tail moved, indicating that she heard you and you can leave.

Qi Yuan did not leave.

He lowered his voice: "But I... don't want to bully you like this."

"I can't control myself when I'm in a disordered state. I also feel that those previous behaviors were very bad... So next time, if you encounter this kind of situation again, you'd better not come to me again. It's just a pain during the disorder. , it's nothing."

Qi Yuan paused and said lonely, "Anyway, I've long been used to being alone."

Jiang Yuan: "."

...fuck you.

After saying this, how could Jiang Yuan stop caring about him next time?

The big boss definitely did it on purpose!

I must have learned it from Xuan Ren, and then deliberately said these words to him! Otherwise, given his character, how could he say that?

The little mermaid patted her tail impatiently.

Jiang Yuan felt a little bad when he thought about what happened yesterday.

——In the study room before, he was pressed against the door by Qi Yuan who was in a disordered stage in this way. Because there was only one door between him and the people outside at that time, some sounds would definitely leak out from the crack in the door. He was so ashamed that he died of shame. , so I didn't dare to make a single sound from beginning to end.

However, this bad guy Qi Yuan...

He actually did it on purpose! I want him to make a sound!

It made his whole fish look a little bad.

In the end, Qi Yuan even hugged him and deliberately opened the door in that posture! At that time, Jiang Yuan was so frightened that he buried his head in Qi Yuan's hair, holding Qi Yuan's hands tightly, unwilling to face the reality——

God knows how nervous Jiang Yuan was at that time!

His face turned pale with fright!

He even felt that Qi Yuan had lost his mind!

As a result, there was no one outside the door!

——Qi Yuan had already cleared the scene.

It's not that clearing the place is not good, but Qi Yuan never told him!

The tension was really intense and the excitement was really exciting, but the little mermaid was so scared to death when she thought about it that her body couldn't help but shrink... Well, anyway, this kind of thing cannot be tolerated easily! Otherwise, even if Qi Yuan apologizes now, he will definitely do the same next time!

He must have a cold war with the other party for one day!

A full 24 hours!

the other side.