Chapter 86

Jiang Yuan didn't want to attract too much attention.

After the group counted the number of people, Jiang Yuan put away his wheelchair in advance and tried to walk in the game.

——The previous training results were good, and the little mermaid naturally followed the large army.

Among a group of players wearing colorful costumes, Jiang Yuan looked even more inconspicuous.

On the side, Xuan Ren's black eyes quietly looked at the city not far away.

He suddenly said: "I won't go."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Well.

really.

The kid just found out that he is the city lord. Now Jiang Yuan wants to follow the large army to kill the city lord. It is really not good to take the person involved so carelessly.

It would be bad if Xuan Ren had any psychological shadow.

Jiang Yuan nodded: "Are you waiting for me here?"

"Yeah." Xuan Ren responded in a low voice, "Have fun."

Jiang Yuan's eyes narrowed: "Okay."

After walking some distance, some players couldn't help but come over.

"Wow, the little mermaid is so awesome!"

"Yes, he actually looks so human! If I hadn't known earlier... I wouldn't have seen it at all!"

Jiang Yuan: "."

here we go again.

Such praise sounds very retarded and makes the fish feel embarrassed.

Qingfeng Piaomiao spoke to the team: "Okay, you all should calm down and don't let others see the clues."

Mermaids are more valuable than treasures in the game, so of course they have to be hidden! No one can find out that the baby is in their team!

At the same time, he sent a message to his daughter.

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "You will never guess!"

Daughter: "It's a mermaid."

Qingfeng Piaomiao: "???"

"Hahahaha, that's right. You like surfing the StarNet more than me, so you must know that, hahaha... No, then why didn't you tell me?"

Qingfeng Piaomiao immediately typed with a serious expression: "Do your homework well. I will check with you after I finish beating the BOSS. The error rate exceeds 20%, so just wait."

After a while, he said, "It's not revenge."

Sitting in the study, looking at the homework in front of her, Qingfeng Piaomiao's daughter let out a long sigh.

You have no intention of doing homework at all!

——Since the little mermaid's identity was revealed, is there anyone more panicked than her?

Not only did he make fun of the various CPs of Xuan Ren x Little Mermaid, Xuancheng Lord

God, if the general discovers this, she will definitely be killed!

But she was very reluctant to let her delete those articles directly...

Woohoo.

How did things become like this? !

certainly.

Qingfeng Piaomiao doesn't know all this.

in the game.