Chapter 2

What?

Hearing Qi Yuan's words, Jiang Yuan's pupils dilated slightly, and he couldn't believe his little ears.

Butler Su was afraid that Jiang Yuan would be angry, so he subconsciously said, "No, our general didn't mean that..."

Qi Yuan snorted coldly: "That's what I mean."

He said word by word, "Let this mermaid roll as far as possible."

After that, Qi Yuan didn't even look at Jiang Yuan, and walked out of the arch.

"General!" Steward Su shouted immediately.

He looked at Jiang Yuan in front of him who seemed to be shocked by the general's words and fell into a daze, and then looked at the back of Qi Yuan who left resolutely. He was in a dilemma for a while, and finally decided to persuade Qi Yuan first.

At this age, he chased Qi Yuan and said helplessly, "General, even if His Majesty did not give it to you personally, this is still a precious mermaid. If someone... finds out about it..."

Qi Yuan smiled contemptuously.

Does he care?

"...General." Butler Su wanted to persuade him again.

The two people crossed the archway back and forth, and the sound gradually became distant.

Jiang Yuan still maintained his previous posture, lying flat in the water tank, but his eyes were still filled with disbelief.

OMG.

Did he hear it correctly?

How far did Qi Yuan ask him to roll?

This is--

What a great thing! ! ?

Yes, Jiang Yuan was not angry at Qi Yuan's words, but was very happy.

——In this strange world, every human being has spiritual power.

The higher the mental power, the greater the combat potential and the stronger the strength.

Most people's mental power is hovering between B level and A level, but General Qi Yuanqi is a once-in-a-million-year encounter with 3S mental power. He can be called an invincible god of death. He even has a "war machine" "The other name is enough to show the general.

But mental power is not without side effects.

The more mental power is consumed, the easier it is for a black substance to accumulate in a person's body. Over time, it will lead to uncontrollable collapse and madness.

Qi Yuan has high mental strength and consumes a lot of energy, so he is naturally more prone to accidents than ordinary people. In addition to him, almost all the soldiers fighting for the empire are suffering from mental and bone-eroding pain day and night.

Only the ethereal and beautiful singing of the mermaid can heal their spirits and eliminate the black matter.

Therefore, Jiang Yuan was assigned to Qi Yuan to work and heal Qi Yuan's mental power.

But Qi Yuan actively refused!

Jiang Yuan's eyes were bright.

Wow.

What could be better than being forced to go on a business trip, only to have the new boss wave his hand and give him a holiday, with food and accommodation included in the holiday? ?

Although the new boss has a bad temper, he should not be so one-sided.

A few minutes later, Butler Su came back with a sigh.