Chapter 26

Jiang Yuan looked calm and replied: "That's it?"

Xingxuan: "???"

"What do you mean this? So exposed! Isn't that nothing?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan typed slowly: "Have you forgotten my relationship with him?"

After these words were sent out, Xingxuan seemed to react and disappeared on the spot, never replying again. Jiang Yuan looked at the chat box and couldn't help laughing. He thought to himself, this man is probably not very old, he is a younger brother.

Being idle and bored, Jiang Yuan was about to find a bloody drama to watch when he suddenly found a new friend request on the terminal. The note said: Hello, I am Bu Yan.

Buyan?

do not know.

Jiang Yuan yawned and refused directly.

Almost at the moment he clicked, Jiang Yuan received another message from Xingxuan, but this time Xingxuan did not mention the general to Jiang Yuan again, but simply sent a document package.

Jiang Yuan clicked it and took a look.

At the top, there is a huge "Collection of Bu Yan's Black Materials" written in bold font.

After a random scan, I saw that the document was densely packed with words, arranged according to the timeline, ranging from the campus violence against others more than ten years ago to the tax evasion scandal some time ago. Many key points were even highlighted in color and attached with pictures. The evidence is very detailed.

Jiang Yuan: "!?"

ah?

It turns out that this Bu Yan is the male protagonist of the drama he followed before.

...but Xingxuan's speed is a bit too fast! ?

A "ding" sound. Xingxuan sent a message: "This kid finally took action. I didn't like him earlier and I kept squatting on him."

"Although I think the general is not worthy of you, but he? Huh, even less worthy."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Got it, it's a virtual elder.

Jiang Yuan was noncommittal. He had no intention of adding that celebrity friend in the first place, so he happily lay down again and continued watching the show.

During lunch, Butler Su sat next to the little mermaid and helped Jiang Yuan serve the rice: "Young Master, the general did drink too much last night and couldn't control his emotions..."

Jiang Yuan shook his head: "I'm not angry."

Butler Su added: "The time for you and the general to collect the certificate is set at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. It is an auspicious time, but the general has to hold a more important meeting and will not be in the manor then... I will take you to the Civil Affairs Bureau then. Join the general?"

Jiang Yuan replied obediently: "Okay."

For Jiang Yuan, as long as he doesn't let the fish move, he can do anything.

Butler Su couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Jiang Yuan's expression was calm and he continued to eat, seemingly not taking these two things to heart.

He thought to himself, the young master really has a good temper and is not even angry...

It seems that he will have to be nicer to the young master in the future, so as not to let him down!