Chapter 54

Fifty-fourth picture

"Chuangshen" has an influx of new players.

The most intuitive feeling is that because the first batch of players who poured in have generally improved their levels, the number of people in Qiantuo City has dropped a lot. The NPCs finally got some free time and breathed a sigh of relief. At this time, it began to be overcrowded again.

"well."

The NPC who issued the mission sighed at the kind-faced Jiang Yuan and complained, "When will this kind of social life end?"

Jiang Yuan: "Stop talking nonsense, hurry up."

NPC: "..."

Ying.

So fierce.

Jiang Yuan transformed into a ruthless mission machine and led Xuan Ren to take on dozens of missions in the city at once.

Xuan Ren went about running errands and collecting items, while Jiang Yuan came to the suburbs alone.

The racial characteristics of the mermaid tribe double the combat effectiveness of players in the water, but their power on land will be greatly reduced. Therefore, after many mermaid tribe players come to Qiantuo City, they will choose to form a team with other players to fight monsters. Jiang Yuan didn't have this idea - anyway, death in the game is not real death, just be reckless.

He chose an ax among the novice weapons given by the game, ignored a group of players at the gate of the main city who were calling for a team to fight monsters, and directly controlled the wheelchair to rush out of the city.

"Holy shit... don't form a team?"

"Oh my god, you are so brave! You are indeed the anchor I follow!"

——After the player starts the live broadcast, unless it is manually turned off again, it will be automatically turned on as long as the game is online. People who had followed Jiang Yuan before received invitations as soon as Jiang Yuan went online and came to the live broadcast room to watch the beautiful man.

I didn't expect a handsome man to do this!

Everyone settled in the live broadcast room one after another, staring at the scene where a host was killed by a monster and returned to the city.

Jiang Yuan, who looked very frail, came outside the city, raised his arms, tied up his long white hair slowly, took out countless delicious delicacies from the package, and ate them in one go. When the status was full, he picked up the ax and stood up from the wheelchair.

There are eighteen stinky monkeys who can steal people's things and attack people.

There are ten frogs that spit venom by the pond.

The Jufeng nest that always gathers together and is never alone...

Jiang Yuan wields an ax to conquer the world.

When he really ran out of blood, he took out the delicious food with blood added from the package and ate it.

"Fuck, there's no emotion, it's all about technique..."

"Although, his dodge is so good."

"Yeah, I've been waiting for the anchor to be killed and come back, but he's not dead yet!"

"It's not that the dodge is high...but every step this brother takes is in a place that neither I nor the monsters expected, so those monsters didn't hit him! I'm speechless."

"Indeed. When watching the live broadcast, I always felt that the anchor was going to fall down in the next second, but he miraculously stood up again. Even the agile monkey just scratched his clothes... Think about when I was in front of the monkey His embarrassment is such a sharp contrast, I can only say, brother is awesome."