Chapter 82

People are coming and going in the elf city.

Jiang Yuan and Xuan Ren were sitting on the edge of the fountain pool.

The little mermaid's fingers gently teased the clear water in the pool. He was in a daze for a while. Seeing Xuan Ren's face becoming more and more ugly, he coughed lightly: "Forget it...that kind of relationship."

Xuan Ren looked relaxed.

good.

Although there were some unpleasant divergences along the way, at least the result was good.

After getting excited, and then calming down, Xuan Ren felt a little at a loss.

Looking at Jiang Yuan secretly, Xuan Ren pursed his lower lip.

He hasn't talked about it yet.

Especially the target is...Jiang Yuan.

He asked in a low voice: "What are you going to do next?"

The tall kid started to get distracted.

He thought to himself, will we find a place for a date later? Or find a place to kiss? Or do something else meaningful?

He had seen people throwing coins into the pool at the highest point of the Elf City before, praying that lovers would never be separated. Maybe he could...

Jiang Yuan: "Go and upgrade."

Xuan Ren: "..."

Jiang Yuan took out the wheelchair from his backpack and sat on it comfortably. He raised his eyes and looked at Xuan Ren. Seeing that the latter was not moving, he was a little confused: "What's wrong?"

Xuan Ren: "..."

Xuan Ren gritted his teeth and held it in for a while, "It's okay."

Along the way, he looked gloomy.

——Why is this person like this?

I just confirmed my relationship with him. Instead of taking him to have fun with him to celebrate the progress of the relationship, I actually went to upgrade it? Is upgrading that important? More important than him?

snort!

With resentment, Xuan Ren and Jiang Yuan completed the mission and left the elf city.

The green dense rainforest always makes people feel happy.

Jiang Yuan stood in the gap of light leaking from the branches and leaves of tall trees, stretched out his hand to catch the light - in the light, there was an elf as small as a soybean.

In the dark, it is easy to ignore the naked eye, but only in the light, the elf appears very obvious, trying to gently touch Jiang Yuan's finger.

Two of them rested lightly and boldly on Jiang Yuan's fingertips.

They sat down on Jiang Yuan's fingers.

Ah, so cute.

Jiang Yuan blinked and turned to look at Xuan Ren. Just as he was about to ask the latter to come and see him, he saw Xuan Ren's eyes looking at him slightly darkened. His face was expressionless, but his ears were red. He didn't know what he was thinking. What.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Jiang Yuan was about to ask a question when suddenly, Xuan Ren rushed up, grabbed Jiang Yuan's wrist, and pushed the latter directly against a thick tree trunk nearby.

He lowered his head impatiently, as if he wanted to kiss Jiang Yuan.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Grass.