Chapter 98

"It's-it's a mermaid!"

"Shh, don't go over and disturb the other person."

Even so, there were still a large number of people in the hospital hall who were subconsciously searching in the direction of the source of the sound, and instantly locked onto the person who stood up and chanted.

——Jiang Yuan has a fair face and a calm expression. His long white hair is tied up randomly. It looks a little messy probably because of running back and forth before.

His long eyelashes were drooped, covering a little of his golden eyes. Even though he was simply standing there, he gave people a feeling of "divineness".

Strange, why haven't you felt this way before?

The singing keeps flowing and refreshing.

As the singing changed people's emotions, the content of the conversations among the patients in the hall also changed, and finally they were no longer as low-pressure as before.

"I don't want to die yet..."

"I have only served three years of military service on the Edge Planet, and there are still so many sights I haven't seen, so many delicious foods I haven't eaten, and I haven't even spent all my personal money!"

"Don't mention it, me too. I used to play games on a terminal. I really wanted a character, but I gave up because it was too expensive. If I had known that this would happen today, I would have absolutely blown it yesterday, okay?"

"?Grass."

"I don't want to die either. I want to go back to the capital, see my parents, and then ask the nobles sitting safely in the capital star, and even His Majesty, what on earth have we done wrong, and they won't give any excuses. , just drive us out!"

"Yes! Ask them to find out!"

"We all have to survive!"

Beside Jiang Yuan, Zheng Man's face was full of shock and he could not speak for a long time.

W-what's going on?

This beautiful chant, which sounded very similar to the mermaid's song, actually came from the mouth of the young man named Jiang Yuan whom he had just met?

Looking at the stretchers, the patients who were shouting frequently due to mental disorder have also calmed down.

The murmurs caused by the shock of the crowd were quickly silenced by the singing.

In the originally noisy hall, only Jiang Yuan's singing remained.

This is truly something only a mermaid can do.

But......

How could a mermaid have legs?

This question is lingering in the minds of many people at the same time.

But no one asked.

——They didn't want to interrupt the song, they just wanted to enjoy it quietly.

War is always cruel.

A steady stream of more and more disordered patients are being admitted to the hospital, but as soon as they enter the lobby, their emotions are quickly soothed - most people's mental power is not high, so the level of harm from disorder is not high either. After listening to the little mermaid's song, she naturally calmed down quickly.

Even the logistics personnel who sent them here were shaken in spirit, and their whole condition took on a new look.

Mermaid!