Chapter 141

When Jiang Yuan got off the line, he saw the express delivery in Butler Su's hand.

He entered the water from the reef and swam to the edge of the tank. After fifteen minutes, the golden fish tail turned into legs. He put on the clothes he had prepared nearby and took three steps and then two steps down the stairs.

"Oh, please slow down."

Butler Su couldn't laugh or cry, and introduced, "The express is from the Research Institute, and the sender is Xingxuan. The palace has scanned and tested it, please don't worry."

Jiang Yuan said "Yes" and said happily: "He has already told me!"

The little mermaid couldn't wait to take the delivery and opened it. It turned out to be the latest version of the terminal! The new terminal looks more high-end and classy than the original one, and it can be directly linked to the old one, transferring all relevant data on the old terminal to the new one.

Jiang Yuan: It feels more like a mobile phone!

He studied the instructions with interest, and then began to transfer the data.

Steward Su said softly: "I asked the kitchen to make some flower cakes and black tea. Would the Queen want to have afternoon tea with His Majesty?"

Jiang Yuan nodded.

After the data transfer was completed, he put the terminal on his wrist, went straight to Qi Yuan's study without sitting in a wheelchair, knocked politely on the door, and when there was a response from inside, Jiang Yuan immediately pushed the door open and entered.

The moment he entered the room, Jiang Yuan remembered something.

——He seems to be still having a cold war with Qi Yuan.

Well.

I vowed to have a cold war with Qi Yuan for 24 hours...

Forget it, everyone has already entered the room, it's better not to be cold next time.

The little mermaid prepared to keep accounts for Qi Yuan without any psychological burden.

He threw himself into Qi Yuan's arms and raised his wrist to show off: "Look!"

Qi Yuan had personally reviewed several appearance designs of new terminals before, so he recognized them at a glance. He raised his eyebrows: "Did Xingxuan give it to you?"

Jiang Yuan's chicken pecked at the rice and nodded.

Qi Yuan laughed and stretched out his hand to rub Jiang Yuan's white hair. He picked the person up from his body and said, "I'll play with you after I finish the meeting."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Jiang Yuan was stunned for a moment, realized something, and turned around slowly.

In the terminal video in front of me, I saw countless heads staring at the camera.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "............"

...Why didn't you tell me earlier! ! !

The little mermaid's face turned red instantly. With so many people watching, he felt very ashamed and quickly jumped off his lover and hid aside.

Qi Yuan stared at the sofa next to the little mermaid, with a faint smile on his lips. When he looked at the camera again, the smile suddenly cooled down.

Staring at the camera with an expressionless face, Qi Yuan's scarlet eyes narrowed slightly: "Continue."

Everyone in the meeting: "..."