Chapter 87

Qi Yuan lowered his eyelashes and looked at the mermaid in his arms.

Jiang Yuan: "."

The little mermaid looked innocent.

As for how he met Xu Yiheng... this matter is a little complicated. If you want to explain it, you will have to say a lot of words. No matter how you think about it, it will be very tiring.

The little mermaid simply opened the StarNet and started searching for keywords.

As expected, onlookers had already summarized the general plot and posted it on the StarNet forum for people who didn't know the truth.

Jiang Yuan glanced at it and saw that there was nothing wrong, so he pointed the screen directly in front of Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan frowned slightly, looking at the long list of messages on the screen, and suddenly felt a subtle feeling.

——If Jiang Yuan hadn't taken the initiative to show him this, he wouldn't have known that this fish had experienced so many things in the game.

And he was not involved from beginning to end.

This gave Qi Yuan a profound understanding: he and Jiang Yuan were not in the same world at all.

After a two-second pause, Qi Yuan asked casually, "You were bullied before, why didn't you tell me?"

Jiang Yuan was stunned and blinked.

Well, although it would definitely be much more convenient and faster to complain directly to the big boss, and the anchor wouldn't keep dancing, but before hurting Xuan Ren, the anchor didn't really anger Jiang Yuan.

At that time, watching the anchor's behavior, he was like watching a monkey jumping around because it couldn't get food...

and.

Jiang Yuan thought of the scene when Qi Yuan stepped on the enemy when he first entered the manor and blood flowed into a river. He couldn't help but think to himself, wouldn't that be a dimensionality reduction attack?

Is it a little despicable to sue the parents when children are fighting?

"Because it's not a big deal..." Jiang Yuan whispered.

Qi Yuan said "hmm" and looked at the box again: "What are you going to do with these?"

Jiang Yuan shook his head: "I don't want it."

He has a salary from the big boss, and all his daily expenses are taken care of by the big boss. If there is anything he wants, he can buy it himself.

Hearing this, the corners of Qi Yuan's lips raised for a moment, but he quickly lowered them again. He said "Yeah" again, and glanced at everyone with a pair of scarlet eyes: "Did you hear that? The mermaid said no."

He snorted from his nose and said in a calm tone, "If Admiral Xu doesn't accept the return, then just find a place to throw these things away in front of their people."

"Yes." Butler Su responded with a smile.

This is just a small episode.

Next, Qi Yuan hugged Jiang Yuan and continued walking to the training venue.

The nails-studded military boots were very stable on the thick, pressed snow.

The little mermaid's terminal interface was still open. He opened a hole in his cloak, with his wrist tucked close to his neck, and only one index finger stretched out, tapping on the terminal to search for keywords. Not long after, a colorful, messy video with some inaudible roars came into play.