Chapter 21

The little mermaid lying on the shell bed looked like she was sleeping, but in fact, she secretly sent a message to Butler Su while no one was paying attention.

After finishing speaking, he closed his eyes and nodded seriously when he heard the boss's words.

That's it.

He is a good employee and will never change jobs easily.

However, the boss's last words seemed a bit inaccurate.

——The general's manor is indeed easy to enter. There was a chorus in front of them, and there were these two unlucky guys behind them. It can be said that they followed one after another and took the lead bravely.

It's just that it's easy to get in, but not so easy to get out...

Just as Jiang Yuan was thinking about it, one of the heavily armed men choked and coughed.

"Cough cough cough."

Even though his neck was tightly grasped by mental power, his face was red from suppressing it, and his body was hanging in mid-air, the man still showed a cruel smile.

He reluctantly said: "General Qi, tell me, you have stayed well on the edge planet for so many years, why do you have to come back?" His voice was hoarse, and his eyes looking at Qi Yuan were very sinister, "If it wasn't like this , we don't need to..."

When Qi Yuan heard this, he sneered slightly.

There are always people who like to find reasons for their actions and blame others.

Before the other party could finish speaking, Qi Yuan waved his hand gently, and the two people were controlled and hit the wall on the right hand hard, making a loud "bang" sound!

The wall was overwhelmed and cracked with countless spider web-like patterns.

It is enough to show how strong Qi Yuan is.

"Delaying time?" Qi Yuan said lightly, "Go to hell."

The two men fell to the ground and choked out a mouthful of blood.

I don't know if it was because the two of them were wearing protective clothing. Even though they were treated like this, they did not faint immediately, but collapsed on the ground and lingered.

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows and walked towards the two of them like a leisurely stroll.

The military boots made a regular, heavy sound when they sat on them.

Just when they were about to reach one of them, suddenly, the two people on the ground seemed to have discussed it in advance. They stretched out their hands almost simultaneously and threw out two palm-sized devices. However, they were not aimed at Qi Yuan, but directly towards Qi Yuan. Touch the edge of the river in the water tank!

Perhaps it was the mermaid's intuition that Jiang Yuan in the water tank sensed the danger immediately.

He opened his golden eyes and focused on the device.

Jiang Yuan: "."

You know, that device is not a good thing.

Damn it.

If we fight, we'll fight. What's the point of harming Chi Yu?

However, the water tank is only so big, and it can be seen at a glance, but there is nothing that can be used to resist it. It seems that there is little point in avoiding it.

Jiang Yuan sighed in his heart.

We can only rely on the defense of the water tank itself.

At the same time, one of the men lay on the ground, suppressing a few very low laughs from his throat, staring at the two devices.