Chapter 42

Jiang Yuan was angry and replied to the second boss with squinted eyes: "Good night."

Just after the message was sent, the next second, Jiang Yuan saw that the top display was inputting. He was furious, as if being chased by an evil ghost. He quickly put the terminal into silent mode, closed his eyes and fell asleep in seconds.

——As long as the fish sleeps fast enough, work cannot catch up with the fish.

The next day, Jiang Yuan got up lazily and rolled on the shell bed.

Butler Su smiled and said, "Young master, it's time to eat."

Beside, Shi Qi was also having a meal.

Jiang Yuan said in a long tone: "Okay-"

Although Jiang Yuan does not live in the manor now, Butler Su has not downgraded the little mermaid in terms of food. Jiang Yuan was in a happy mood as he looked at the dishes piled high on the dining area.

The aroma of food whetted Jiang Yuan's appetite after eating nutritious meals for several days.

He reached for the roasted leg of lamb first.

The lamb leg tastes crispy and crispy, and the mutton smell is well handled. It is also paired with roasted green peppers to relieve greasiness.

The potatoes in the stir-fried pork with potatoes are noodles, which are almost impossible to hold with chopsticks. They melt in your mouth and are filled with the aroma of meat, making you want to swallow them all in your tongue.

ah.

Isn't it a bit... so refreshing to eat such a rich meal right after waking up? ?

Jiang Yuan was filled with happiness.

He devoured the meat, not even bothering to wipe the oil and cumin from the corners of his lips.

Well.

For the sake of employee welfare, Jiang Yuan decided to forgive the second boss for asking him to work overtime in the middle of the night.

On the side, Butler Su looked at Jiang Yuan lovingly.

The way the little mermaid was dining at this moment reminded him of his family...

He sighed softly and thought to himself, the young master is hungry now. It seems that the previous meals have really made him suffer. Next time, no matter what the general says, he will stop this kind of behavior "for his own good".

Speaking of which, when the young master first arrived at the manor, he looked dying and malnourished... Could it be because the food in the mermaid base was not good?

After the little mermaid had eaten and drank enough, Butler Su stepped forward to pack her things: "Young Master, what fruit would you like to eat two hours after the meal?"

Jiang Yuan: "Grapes!"

Butler Su said with a smile, "Okay."

Butler Su cleared the dining table, and Qi Qi continued to stare at Jiang Yuan in the water tank playing fish and playing games, while Jiang Yuan went to the reef near the floor-to-ceiling window and lay down comfortably.

The height of the flat floor is not as high as that of the manor, and there is no skylight that opens from above. The sunlight is naturally less bright, but it is also a unique feeling to look at the bustling passers-by on the surrounding streets.

Jiang Yuan was dazed for a while, remembering the second boss's work requirements, and then slowly opened the terminal and sent the second boss: "Good morning."