Chapter 97

Qi Yuan said it was easy, but Jiang Yuan still got dressed immediately.

He lay on the edge of the window and looked out.

It was almost early in the morning. Although they were attacked in the middle of the night, the soldiers of Edge Star were not a vegetarian as they rolled and crawled in the harsh environment.

They respond very quickly.

The entire military area was wrapped by a blue translucent protective cover, covering all the buildings. Countless artillery shells hit the protective cover, making a huge roar. Whenever this happens, the buildings on the ground will feel a faint vibration, which is enough to show the power of those shells.

Some of the soldiers were already fighting, and some of the regular soldiers were getting dressed and running wildly on the snow to the armory.

Jiang Yuan's eyes fell in the air and he didn't see Qi Yuan.

He thought of something and quickly opened the terminal.

However, there was no signal at the terminal, and it seemed to be subject to some interference, as if it was broken. No matter how Jiang Yuan pressed it, there was no response.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Too.

As long as the news from Edge Star cannot be sent out and everyone dies in battle, history will be written by the victor.

but......

Jiang Yuan clicked the emergency communication button on the terminal.

When Jiangyuan's terminal was flooded, it took teachers from the Research Institute three days to repair the terminal. Of course, they not only worked hard on waterproofing.

——They heard that this terminal was for the little mermaid, so they upgraded the system for Jiang Yuan's terminal and linked it to the server of the third mermaid base. As long as the little mermaid is hurt, the message can be sent immediately. Go to the mermaid base.

However, signal interference is a big problem.

Jiang Yuan simply wrote a small program. After the program was run, he automatically clicked the terminal button and issued a communication request.

Mermaid Base No. 3.

When the communication request came out immediately, the staff responded very quickly and immediately clicked through: "This is the third mermaid..."

However, before he could finish speaking, the communication was hung up.

The staff was stunned, but didn't take it to heart.

The second request came three minutes later. The connection took a long time, but there was only an intermittent sound from the other side.

"Zila——"

"Boom-Zila-"

"What's going on?" The staff member looked confused.

This sound is so strange.

He began to try to communicate with the other party: "Can you hear me?"

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is anyone here? What do you want to ask about?"

The colleague on the side couldn't stand it anymore and suggested: "Let's locate it first. Maybe the terminal is out of order and are you asking for help?"

"Indeed, I'll try."

As the man spoke, he began to pinpoint the position. On the screen in front of him, the picture suddenly changed from the capital star of Haiguo to a conceptual map of the entire galaxy of Haiguo.