Chapter 48

Jiang Yuan looked confused and subconsciously replied: "I heard it."

But what does the big boss mean by this?

Who does he have in mind?

Well.

To be honest, he has quite a few ideas about flower pancakes, gravy tofu, grilled cold noodles, mace potatoes, octopus balls, gluten burritos, fried yogurt, skewers, etc...

Qi Yuan didn't say anything anymore. His long eyelashes lowered, covering the expression in his eyes, staring at the corner of the water tank, not knowing what he was thinking.

Of course Jiang Yuan wouldn't ask any more questions.

He opened the terminal and started happily watching TV series.

The vehicle drove all the way down the boulevard leading to the suburban estate.

Jiang Yuan looked out through the window and found that only a few days had passed and the entire manor had completely taken on a new look.

——The manor gate that originally looked a little shabby has been replaced by a simpler carved iron gate. There are climbing roses planted on both sides. It is curling up and climbing up the railing. However, it is still too weak at this time and is probably very long. It will take some time for the initial results to be achieved.

The car drove forward without slowing down, and the door opened automatically.

After entering the manor and getting out of the car, Qi Yuan came out holding Jiang Yuan as usual.

The lawns on both sides of the manor have been obviously mowed, and beautiful green plants have been planted. The walls nearby have also been repainted. Even the paths, probably for the convenience of the little mermaid's wheelchair, have been paved with regular tiles. Walking on it on a rainy day, you finally don't have to worry about which brick is being plotted against you.

Seeing the renovated manor, Jiang Yuan was in a good mood.

"Do you like it, young master?"

Butler Su smiled and said, "If you think you need any changes later, you can tell me and we will make changes according to your needs."

Um?

Jiang Yuan was stunned.

Could it be that he could just make requests and change the layout here?

——In Jiang Yuan's heart, his marriage to Qi Yuan is just a temporary solution, each getting what he needs. Even if he lives here now, it is only temporary. He will definitely have to return to the Mermaid Base to wait for distribution again in the future. How could he, a passerby, have the right to propose changes to anything here?

Jiang Yuan subconsciously looked at Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan said calmly: "Just say it directly. It happened that there were still workers left, so we changed them all."

Only the owner of the house can change everything inside without the consent of others, right?

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but think to himself, so can this place be called his home?

The little mermaid's heart moved and she shook her head and said, "No."

He bent his tail fin happily, tilted his head a little, looked at the green grass next to him, and said softly, "There is nothing to change. It is beautiful enough here."

"Well, let's wait until we have an idea later."

While chatting, Qi Yuan carried Jiang Yuan directly to a room on the second floor.