Chapter 147

Jiang Yuan moved his body slightly and got closer to Qi Yuan.

He rested his head on the latter's shoulder.

Qi Yuan's lips moved: "Aren't you angry?"

Jiang Yuan: "Huh?"

The little mermaid, who was about to listen to the big boss analyze her inner world and plan to comfort her at the right time, looked confused when she heard this, "Why am I angry?"

Wait, does this have anything to do with him?

Qi Yuan stared at the edge of the river.

His eyes did not miss any change in expression on the other person's face.

After a while, Qi Yuan, who didn't see any clues from Jiang Yuan's expression, spoke slowly and said, "I thought..."

However, after just one start, Qi Yuan stopped.

He didn't seem to want to continue this topic anymore, so he lowered his eyes and shook his head: "It's okay." Then he changed the topic, "Are the snacks delicious?"

Jiang Yuan: "?"

The little mermaid swallowed the snack in her mouth and said, "It's delicious."

He thought to himself, the big boss's character is too awkward.

From what the other party said before, Jiang Yuan could probably guess why Qi Yuan was like this. He thought for a while: "I have indeed always regarded Mr. Qi, Xingxuan and Xuanren as you. In my opinion, there are differences. Their personalities together form you, and I really like getting along with them."

——Mr. Qi, for example, although what he says and does, feels like a greasy boss, he always makes Jiang Yuan laugh every time he appears.

The haze in people's hearts dissipates.

Another example is Xingxuan. On Xingwang, his character is gentle and steady. Jiang Yuan is completely relaxed when getting along with him. Xingxuan will arrange everything, and the other party also knows how to make Jiang Yuan happy.

Another example is Xuan Ren. The child has inherited part of Qi Yuan's awkwardness, but he is obviously more confident and bold than Qi Yuan. He always hangs around the edge of the river, is sticky, and can talk over tea...

"But you are the master of your own body and mind."

Jiang Yuan said, "Who you choose to let out and who you don't let out is your own freedom. Others have no right or qualification to comment." He reached out and patted Qi Yuan on the back, "So, don't worry about others. What you think, the most important thing is what you think."

Qi Yuan: "...Yeah."

"So, if Xingxuan doesn't come out, I won't come out. I won't be angry, and you don't have to worry about me being angry. I respect all your choices."

Jiang Yuan said, shrugging, and was about to make some more snacks when something suddenly occurred to him.

His face turned red and he added in a low voice, "Well, now that we've agreed, don't keep saying it, and then... at that time, you call them to bully me."

Qi Yuan was stunned.

He suddenly let out a muffled laugh.

Jiang Yuan: "."

cough.

The little mermaid waited, but Qi Yuan in front of her didn't say anything, only a faint smile appeared on his lips.