Chapter 155

The biscuits are made into various childlike shapes, including kittens, bunny rabbits, flowers, small trees, etc., which are spread randomly throughout the biscuit box, like a fairy tale book. However, it can be seen that these are all made by beginners, so the shapes of the small animals are not particularly perfect.

As soon as the box was opened, a strong and sweet smell hit my face.

With bright eyes, Jiang Yuan quickly picked out a fish and bit into its tail.

With a "click" sound, the biscuits are soft and sweet, and the rich milk flavor immediately fills your mouth.

Wow--

"Delicious!" The little mermaid narrowed her eyes.

Wang smiled: "As long as the queen likes it."

She breathed a sigh of relief.

——The reason why she made these small desserts is because she logged in to the terminal before and looked carefully at the queen's homepage, and found that what the queen shared the most was food.

She didn't know how to cook and thought she was not as good as a chef, so she thought of making some snacks.

Now that the little mermaid likes it, Wang Niao is so happy!

Moreover, the little mermaid cured her late stage of the disorder and saved her life. It was just a small biscuit, which was nothing at all. If the queen accepted it, she could feed the fish many, many more things! Of course, Wang Niao didn't think that these little biscuits could offset this huge kindness.

She looked at Jiang Yuan happily.

Ji Miaoguan stood aside, interlocking with Wang Niao.

He had a stupid mouth and kept saying over and over again: "Thank you so much, Queen. I really don't know what I would have done without you."

He said guiltily, "When I received the news from Your Majesty, I thought Your Majesty had ulterior motives. I never expected that you came to rescue us - thank you so much!"

As he spoke, Ji Miaoguan bowed deeply and couldn't help but shed tears.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

After listening to this speech, the little mermaid felt that the biscuits in her mouth no longer tasted good. He silently changed his face and turned his back to Ji Miaoguan, as if he refused to be disturbed.

Jimiaoguan: "?"

......ah?

Is the queen unhappy?

He stood uneasily.

Seeing this, Wang Niao laughed out loud. She glanced at Ji Miaoguan angrily and pinched him: "You have affected the Queen's mood for eating biscuits."

Jimiaoguan: "...ah."

I see.

Ji Miaoguan's emotions suddenly went back.

Right.

Since the queen is eating biscuits so happily, of course she has to say something happy. Maybe the queen rejected him before because she didn't want to see him doing anything sensational here.

He couldn't laugh or cry: "It's my fault, it's because my emotional intelligence is too low."

"That's right, Queen."

Wang Niao said, "I saw you asked on the homepage if there were any more cheerful and cute songs?"

Jiang Yuan turned his head.