Chapter 96

When Jiang Yuan got up early the next morning, he found Qi Yuan next to him with a cold face and a different set of clothes, as if he had taken a shower midway.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

The little mermaid suddenly thought guiltily, who would get up to change clothes in the middle of the night? So could it be that Yuyu was sleeping too soundly and drool accidentally spilled on Qi Yuan?

After all, last night, he dreamed about braised pork...it was so delicious!

While eating breakfast, Jiang Yuan stared at Qi Yuan with his golden eyes, tilted his body towards Butler Su, and said in a positive tone: "The general seems unhappy."

Butler Su glanced at General Qi: "Indeed."

Jiang Yuan: "Did someone mess with him?"

Butler Su: "I've been at Miss Pei's place this morning, so I'm not very clear."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan raised his eyes and glanced at the two of them coldly, "I'm still here."

Jiang Yuan wasn't embarrassed either.

After he sat up straight, he leaned forward slightly and continued to stare at Qi Yuan. Even if he didn't say a word, people could know what he wanted to ask.

Qi Yuan paused and lowered his eyelashes: "...there is no one."

There was one fish that kept him awake almost all night last night.

——When Qi Yuan suddenly realized that he was actually competing for favor with his other personality, he was a little stunned. He tossed and turned and couldn't sleep, replaying every bit of his time with the fish in his mind.

From the initial misunderstanding of the purpose of this fish, to the displeasure of Jiang Yuan, to the subsequent touching, to the thought that he is not worthy of such a beautiful mermaid, to the firm choice of Jiang Yuan, who is willing to follow him to this harsh environment. Edgestar...

This feeling of bulging in my heart is amazing.

It's something he didn't have in his previous life.

Look at the fish next to you, hugging him and sleeping soundly, looking careless, with her fair and slender legs carelessly draped over him...

Qi Yuan's breathing suddenly became heavy.

Qi Yuan has lived two lives, and his mind has changed from "defending his family and country" to "revenge". Love has never been involved. This is the first time that he has such a strong idea.

Finally, the angry General Qi hugged Jiang Yuan and couldn't help but extend his hand.

Therefore, Qi Yuan was not actually angry with Jiang Yuan, but with himself - for actually doing something like looking at Jiang Yuan's face while Jiang Yuan was sleeping.

Simply!

But he felt that his behavior was too dirty, so he didn't want to tell the fish at all.

"...Eat quickly." Qi Yuan said.

Jiang Yuan said "Oh" and ate obediently.

afternoon.

Qi Yuan went to the office building.

He sat in the conference room and listened to Xinghua's report on the current situation of Star Network: "Also, Xingxuan has also contacted us and said that he will cooperate with our actions at all stages."

She raised her eyes and said, "When the meeting is over, I will tell him the next stage of action?"

Qi Yuan said "hmm" and suddenly said, "I haven't told you yet."