Chapter 40

Qi Yuan's eyes darkened, he quickly stepped forward and asked in a deep voice, "What's going on?"

Butler Su said anxiously: "I just ate a crab..." He thought of something, frowned, and his eyes fell on the crab Jiang Yuan had just nibbled.

Qi Yuan's mandible tightened: "Don't touch the food on the table anymore. Call the chef."

"yes."

Butler Su stood up and said coldly, "I actually attacked the young master..."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

ah? ? ?

The little mermaid's golden eyes widened a little, and she looked at Butler Su and the general who had no idea what they were thinking about in front of them, and quickly said: "It's not what you think. It's because... the ingredients are too filling, too much, which leads to nosebleeds."

When he said this, Jiang Yuan couldn't help but dig his toes on the ground.

He never thought that one day, he would have a nosebleed because of this...

——In order to replenish Jiang Yuan's health, Butler Su bought all the best ingredients, not to mention crabs and sea cucumbers. The quality of Haiguo's seafood has always been outstanding, they are fresh and plump. As for the ginseng, Butler Su spent a lot of money to purchase it specially. It has a lot of ginseng and is very well preserved.

Recently I have been eating again, and I have been eating...

well.

It's all the second boss's fault.

Otherwise it wouldn't be so embarrassing.

Jiang Yuan said sadly: "Just don't eat it from now on."

Hearing what the little mermaid said, the two looked at each other.

Butler Su was a little suspicious.

this......

Just because you took too much supplements, you got a nosebleed?

Butler Su had never heard of someone getting nosebleeds because they ate too much, but the young master is a mermaid after all. He has a different race, and maybe his physical condition is also different?

Moreover, if it is poisoning, it should not only have these few symptoms.

"It's better to check it out. Just in case." Qi Yuan stood up and said softly, "It happens to be the date for Jiang Yuan's routine physical examination."

Butler Su: "Yes."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Woohoo.

It will be dark soon, and the fish don't want to go out at all, they just want to nest on the shell bed...

Jiang Yuan sighed quietly.

Soon, the attendant pushed the wheelchair over.

Jiang Yuan happened to be in the dining area, so he didn't need to move. Qi Yuan picked him up from the water. Butler Su took a large bath towel and simply wiped Jiang Yuan's tail and hair.

From beginning to end, Jiang Yuan lay quietly in Qi Yuan's arms, staring straight at Qi Yuan's mandible, not knowing what he was thinking, looking like a dead fish.

Halfway through the walk, Jiang Yuan finally remembered Xingxuan who was halfway through the conversation. He opened the terminal and replied to Xingxuan: "It's okay, you don't need to apologize to me."

"Besides, it's all over."

Star Swirl: "Yeah."

Although the other party only replied with this word, the top part changed to "Inputting" again.