Chapter 29

Jiang Yuan looked at the news and fell into deep thought.

Is the boss... is he drunk again?

As long as you eat two more peanuts, it won't be like this.

Forget it, just pretend you didn't see it. After all, who hasn't encountered a few bosses with obvious brain problems during their work? For people like Qi Yuan, at least the welfare is enough. Moreover, when I think about the boss not having many days left...

well.

It's better to follow him more or less.

Jiang Yuan sighed and cut out the interface.

He saw that after the terminal was updated, there was a new information column with his basic information written on it, which was similar to Huaxia's ID card.

On the marital status, the word "married" is written.

Jiang Yuan thought to himself, this was the first time in his life that he got married.

It's completely different from what I expected in my previous life...

I don't know if grandma would have broken his legs directly if she knew that his marriage was so hasty...

Seeing that there was a related button next to it, Jiang Yuan clicked on it and found that it contained some basic information about General Qi Yuan and attached a photo.

The general in the photo looked much younger and brighter than he does now, with scarlet eyes shining like rubies.

Jiang Yuan pursed his lower lip.

The general hadn't arrived yet, so everyone below didn't dare to use their chopsticks in advance. They could only wait eagerly for Butler Su, who had gone to find the general, to come back.

Not long after, Butler Su finally returned, but Qi Yuan was not followed behind him.

His expression was as normal and he smiled and said: "The general has something important to do tonight and can't get away, so he won't come over. Let's get started directly."

"Okay, okay, I'm here. I wish the general and Master Yuanyuan will always be together!"

"A happy marriage for a hundred years!"

For a time, everyone was saying auspicious words.

Upon seeing this, Butler Su looked towards Jiang Yuan with a smile, only to see that the little mermaid was still on the reef, looking weak and sick. He was stunned and couldn't help but ask in a loud voice: "Young Master, do you feel this too?" Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Jiang Yuan paused for a moment before replying slowly: "No."

No?

Steward Su wondered: "If not, then the waiter has already brought the food to the dining area of the water tank. Why don't you come over? If you don't eat, it will get cold."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Woohoo...

How could the fish not know this?

But, I don't want to move, I don't want to move no matter what...

Jiang Yuan turned over with difficulty on the rocks, turned his back to the sky, looked at the bright stars outside the sky window, and sighed deeply.

He did some mental construction in his mind for a long time, and finally raised his upper body resignedly.

——Some things, once you take the first step, the rest is easy to say.