Chapter 152

The majestic head of a country spent more than two hours coming to this sanatorium from the palace just to...ask him how he and his wife got along and confessed their love! ?

Ji Miaoguan didn't understand and was shocked.

He subconsciously looked at the other person, trying to detect some clues from the details of the other person's expression, but he could only see a trace of warmth from the temperature of His Majesty's eyes and the curve of the corners of his lips.

...Obviously he is looking at the air, but it seems like he is looking at his own treasure.

Ji Miaoguan calmed down.

Although I don't know what His Majesty's intentions are...

But if he just asked these questions, it would be much better than what he had expected.

Jimiaoguan lowered his voice and started talking about the first time he and Wang Niao met.

And in Wang Niao's room.

Wang Niao looked at Jiang Yuan singing with a bright smile on his face.

Her body involuntarily swayed slowly to the rhythm of the singing.

There was no way, the mermaid's singing was so beautiful, even though Wang Niao knew that the singing was useless for her illness, she still couldn't bear to interrupt her.

and......

This is the Queen of the Sea.

Even Queen Yuyu came to sing for her. This was a great honor for her. Even if she went to the world after death, she could still show it off, right?

Wang Niao was amused by her own thoughts.

The song is over.

The little mermaid standing in front of the window swayed slightly. Wang Niao was shocked and quickly raised her hand to support her. Her slender arms didn't have much strength, so she could only cling to Jiang Yuan and help the little mermaid to the soft stool aside. She worriedly asked: "Queen, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell? Are you dizzy?"

Jiang Yuan shook his head and sat on the stool.

His golden eyes were closed, his thick eyelashes trembled, and he didn't look like he was okay.

Wang Niao was a little worried and hurriedly walked to the door and shouted.

The first one to rush in was Qi Yuan.

His heartbeat almost stopped, his mandible tightened, and his expression was cold. He strode into the room and his eyes fell on Jiang Yuan who was sitting on the stool.

The latter was seen lying lazily, with the sun shining through the window on the top of his head and a small part of his face, making him look like an angel who had fallen into the mortal world.

Hearing the movement at the door, Jiang Yuan opened his eyes, with a trace of moisture in his golden eyes.

Qi Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, walked over and picked up the little mermaid princess.

"Huh?" Jiang Yuan was stunned and whispered, "I'm fine, I just feel..."

"What do you feel?" Qi Yuan frowned.

The little mermaid didn't have time to speak, so she yawned loudly, then leaned her head into Qi Yuan's arms and said coquettishly, "I feel so sleepy."

In just two sentences, Jiang Yuan yawned again.

He simply closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Qi Yuan heard the little snoring in his arms: "..."

Qi Yuan was a little dumbfounded, but suddenly remembered that this situation had happened before.