Chapter 102

"It's against you."

Qi Yuan used force on his arms and changed his posture.

He was originally carrying Jiang Yuan, but now he stood up Jiang Yuan and put it on his shoulders. His thin waist was just stuck on the side of Qi Yuan's neck. With a serious expression, he raised his hand to hold Jiang Yuan's body, fixing the little mermaid to prevent the latter from falling, and patted Jiang Yuan's butt with his other hand, neither light nor heavy.

The space is small and there is a "pop" sound.

Jiang Yuan: "!!!"

Jiang Yuan's face suddenly turned red.

Ahhhh, there is surveillance in the elevator!

Moreover, the elevator door will open at any time. There are already many people in the hospital. If a group of people stand outside, you can see what he and Qi Yuan look like now at a glance——

......never mind.

As long as I am not embarrassed, others will be embarrassed.

The little mermaid was only excited for a moment, then quickly lay down.

He stayed quietly on Qi Yuan's shoulder, like a dead body.

Qi Yuan: "..."

"Huh, I told you a long time ago, don't mess with me." Qi Yuan lowered his voice, "Otherwise I will do something that you will regret."

Jiang Yuan: "."

OK.

Since the fish decided to survive, it has become shameless, indicating that it is indeed threatened.

Qi Yuan was too lazy to change his position, so he simply held Jiang Yuan's legs with one hand and held Jiang Yuan's back with the other.

There were many patients and nurses coming and going in the corridor. Seeing this scene, they couldn't help but look curiously at the person on Qi Yuan's body - his white hair fell obediently, covering most of his slender body. At first glance, it was the little mermaid who was singing downstairs before!

Wow.

It seems that the general likes the little mermaid very much. He doesn't want to let the fish walk around and has to hold it in his arms no matter what.

Everyone present knew Qi Yuan and had a certain understanding of Qi Yuan's style. The eyes they looked at the two of them were filled with blessings.

--good.

Although they don't know what happened to the three mermaids in the past few years, in their opinion, the general is a good man and has a sense of responsibility. If the fish follows him, he will definitely not suffer.

The little mermaid tilted her head into Qi Yuan's long black hair.

He closed his eyes and breathed evenly. He was about to fall asleep when suddenly, in a daze, he felt a somewhat depressed and sad emotion.

This emotion abruptly pulled Jiang Yuan back from the edge of dreaming.

He was startled and turned around to find that the two of them had arrived outside Pei Yun's room.

"...That's pretty much it."

Listen carefully, a muffled voice came from inside.

Jiang Yuan patted Qi Yuan and said, "Put me down."

Qi Yuan: "I won't let you go."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Grass.