Chapter 159

The flow of time in the game is different from that in reality.

Jiang Yuan couldn't tell how much time had passed. He only looked up and saw the sun rising and the moon setting through the branches and leaves of the towering trees. After several turns, those annoying vines finally stopped.

......it's over.

The fish slumped on the tree trunk.

He took a break and angrily logged off from the star network.

At this time, Qi Yuan hadn't come back yet. Yuyu plunged into the water tank and told Butler Su: "When your Majesty comes back tonight, don't let him in."

Butler Su: "?"

Um?

...are these young lovers having trouble again?

Butler Su thought, a little funny.

——The Queen and His Majesty quarreled, every time it was like primary school students playing house, it was a lot of fun. However, he did not dare to say that, but said respectfully: "Yes, Queen, I will convey it to Your Majesty truthfully."

Jiang Yuan thought of something and warned again: "If you can't stop it, forget it."

Butler Su couldn't help laughing: "Yes."

night.

There were faint sounds of conversation outside the door.

The little mermaid was sleeping. When she heard the noise, she immediately twitched her ear fins.

Qi Yuan is back?

outside the door.

Butler Su bent down slightly and said respectfully: "Your Majesty, the queen said you will not be allowed in tonight. The beds in the study have been made."

Qi Yuan: "Study?"

Butler Su: "Yes, Your Majesty."

There was no movement from Qi Yuan's side. I don't know if it was because he was shocked.

Jiang Yuan Youzai lay on the shell bed in the water tank, stretching his fish tail.

If you want to ask him how he feels now——

Cool!

"snort."

Suddenly, a heavy cold snort came from outside the door, "He won't let me in? Then I have to go in -" As he said that, with Butler Su's stopping sound, the door was suddenly pushed open.

The second boss stood at the door of the room and looked at Jiang Yuan in the water tank.

He was obviously at the bottom, but his demeanor still had a look that looked down on the world. After his scarlet eyes locked on the little mermaid, he immediately strode over.

"You still don't want me to come in? Then who do you want to come in?"

The second boss tugged on his tie and said with a cold expression, "You little mermaid, do you understand who is the master of this family?"

His long military boots made a crisp clicking sound on the floor.

"Today, let me teach you a lesson."

Behind Qi Yuan.

Butler Su originally wanted to stop him again, but when he heard this, he was immediately petrified.

He paused and looked at Qi Yuan with mixed emotions on his face. He couldn't help but think to himself, my God, no wonder the Queen didn't want His Majesty to go back to the room. Even someone of his age who thought he had seen everything, Hearing this, I almost couldn't hold back the expression on my face.