Chapter 14

Qi Xiang really just came to see Jiang Yuan.

Seeing that the little mermaid was doing well, there was a hint of relief in his expression. Just as he was about to say goodbye, the door was pushed open again, and Butler Su walked sideways and said with a smile: "I received a message and came to pick up our young master..."

Halfway through the words, Butler Su's expression changed immediately when he saw Qi Ling: "Why are you here -" He turned around and called the attendant.

Qi Xiang was also startled. Thinking of his previous encounter, he subconsciously held his head and squatted in the corner, shouting quickly: "Wait! It's not that I didn't! I just came to see him! I didn't say anything!" I'm not going to do anything! If you don't believe me, just ask the mermaid!"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Ah this.

...It seems that this recorder was beaten quite painfully last time.

What a miserable human being.

When the people around him saw this, they didn't expect such a reaction from both parties, and they were also stunned.

what's the situation?

——Recorder Qi's skillful squatting with his head in his hands must have obviously been beaten before! ?

Although I don't know what happened between them, but no matter what, I can't do it directly, right? Oh, there are really just as many servants as there are masters of the house. Look at this old man, he is so old and still has such a violent look, he is exactly the same as General Qi!

Is it really safe for the little mermaid to live there?

Although the data showed that 0163's physical condition was indeed much better than before, everyone couldn't help but worry about the future of the mermaid when they saw this scene.

Hearing Qi Ling's shouts, Butler Su glanced at the little mermaid. Seeing that the latter's expression was calm and showed no strange expression, he knew that what Qi Ling said must be true.

He was still frightened and his face was still unhappy. He was too lazy to say more to these people. He just wanted to leave here quickly. He and his attendants immediately picked up the little mermaid on the instrument, put it on the wheelchair and pushed it away.

In the examination room, everyone looked at each other in confusion. Those who were closer to Qi Ling quickly helped Qi Ling, who was still squatting.

Everyone said, "Have General Qi's men beaten you? How could they do this to you?"

"That's right, I suggest you call the police directly and sue them!"

"Yes, if you explain everything clearly when the time comes, the base will definitely be on your side. We can also be considered witnesses."

In unison: "..."

Qi Xiang coughed lightly and said awkwardly: "No, no, no."

This matter cannot be reported to the police, let alone prosecuted! Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to hide the fact that he sneaked into Qi Yuan's manor in the middle of the night, broke into private houses, and even attempted to elope with the little mermaid!

When the time comes, countless charges will fall on Qi Xiang, and it is not something that can be solved with just two beatings.

Qi Xiang felt guilty every time he thought of this.

And this was actually one of the reasons why Qi Xiang changed his view on General Qi.

——It is rumored that General Qi has a cruel personality and will kill without blinking an eye at the slightest trouble. Qi Xiang put himself in his shoes and thought that if someone came to steal his mermaid, he would not only beat him up, but also twist him into the police station. He felt that he was still standing here doing his job. This is entirely due to General Qi's mercy...