Chapter 25

Jiang Yuan didn't take Qi Yuan's words to heart.

He sat in the dining area and ate another tender lamb rib.

After eating and drinking enough, the fish felt a little sleepy.

He leaned on the chair and looked at Butler Su and the others who were laughing and laughing below. He yawned secretly and wanted to lie down on the shell bed.

However, the fish has not forgotten to forward the koi story.

——The sky is big and the earth is big, but it is not as big as the transshipment!

Jiang Yuan immediately logged into the terminal.

However, he searched several keywords but could not find similar content.

Looking at the content on the interface, Jiang Yuan thought to himself, after all, they are different countries, and it is normal for some cultures to be different.

Not a big problem.

As long as the spirit does not decline, there are always more solutions than difficulties.

ten minutes later.

Netizens who set the mermaid homepage as a special concern and refreshed the homepage updates from time to time suddenly discovered that the general's little mermaid, after disappearing for a while, posted the latest updates, three in a row!

Oh my gosh!

What a happy event this is!

Everyone was chatting with their friends and couldn't wait to open it!

——Forward this lucky koi, good luck will continue and bad luck will disappear!

[Attached is a picture of a red fish]

——Water is retrograde! retreat! retreat!

——The summer is hot, the fish are leisurely, and the koi are seen again, good luck is bound to come!

[With fish picture]

Everyone: "???"

"Ah? What is this? Why can't I understand it?"

"The painting style feels a bit strange."

"Well, I don't understand. Does the little mermaid have any deep meaning in posting this? If not, why do you forward this koi? How lucky is it? Can you become lucky just by forwarding it? What is the principle of this? ?」

"...It's not a scientific matter anyway."

"Ahem, never mind. Since it was forwarded by a mermaid, it must be useful. I'll forward it first as a token of respect."

"I also."

"Looking carefully, didn't you realize that this is not tailor-made for me? I've been really unlucky recently! I hope something happy will happen after forwarding it, woo woo woo."

"I don't ask for good luck, I ask for passing the exam, with tears in my eyes."

For a time, the home page of Star Network was flooded with these three updates.

As for Jiang Yuan, he went offline after posting the koi picture.

He felt much more at ease.

Everyone who needs to work hard has already worked hard, and then, we can only leave it to fate.

Jiang Yuan was about to turn around and lie down when his thin wrist was suddenly tightly grasped by the general beside him.

Jiang Yuan: "?"