Chapter 140

The players opened their mouths in shock.

What?

The Lord of Xuancheng turned out to be the one who suppressed the dead body? ? ?

But - then why are there so many zombies wandering outside?

An older city lord stepped forward.

He sighed.

"Back then, a plague-like virus spread from nowhere and quickly infected most of the residents within the Corpse City. The situation was urgent. Seeing that the infection and mutation were getting faster and faster, all the city lords gathered together and opened fire Yes. At that time, Lord Xuancheng was the most powerful person among us three hundred years ago. He took the initiative to ask for help, and against all opinions, decided to use his own life to suppress the infection. Therefore, there were these people around the Corpse City. Protection..."

Everyone looked up at the protective shield covering the entire corpse city.

"But a person's life has an end."

"Now that Xuancheng Lord is weak, it is most appropriate for him to rest. The order we recently issued is to collect all kinds of elixirs to warm and nourish the body, just to replenish Xuancheng Lord's body."

"After all, you are new to this continent recently. It is normal not to know what happened back then. Moreover, accidents have occurred frequently recently. We originally planned to wait for this disaster to end and find a suitable time to tell you all the truth. Who knows? I know you—"

"How dare you take action against a city!? How audacious!"

The old man hated that iron was not as strong as steel. He pointed at the crowd tremblingly, then looked at Lord Xuancheng in the crowd, and sighed, "Alas!"

The players looked confused.

What?

The truth... is this? ? ?

So, those dead bodies outside were not deliberately causing trouble under the instruction of Xuancheng Lord, but because Xuancheng Lord burned his own life, causing his body to be worse than before, and he couldn't suppress it and ran out?

Grass!

For a time, countless players turned pale.

Ahhhh——

They actually attacked a hero! ?

how so!

They deserve to die! ! !

After figuring it out, the players put down their weapons one after another. When they looked at the injuries on Lord Xuancheng's body, they felt a burning pain on their faces and a hint of embarrassment in their eyes.

Everyone looked at each other and tacitly took out various supplements and gave them to Lord Xuancheng: "Quick, quick, quick, give it a boost. I didn't mean it just now."

"Uh... Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm sorry!"

"Do you need any more supplements? Let me see if I have any..."

As for the several group leaders who wanted to directly take over the corpse city and build a city belonging to the players, they all frowned. They glanced at the several city owners behind them who were watching eagerly, and they could only put away their weapons.

well.

It seems that their plan has to be terminated.

Jiang Yuan stood on the outside and felt relieved when he saw this scene.