Chapter 60

Jiang Yuan was still thinking about the live broadcast he had promised and the live broadcast rewards, so after finishing his meal, he immediately prepared to log into the game: "I'm going to play. Call me if you need anything."

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows.

Are you so active in playing games?

He looked at Butler Su.

Steward Su, who was packing his things, said cheerfully: "Recently, a holographic game called "Creation God" has become very popular. The young master really loves to play and will log in when he has time."

"Four hours full?"

"almost."

Qi Yuan said "hmm" and didn't ask any more questions, as if he wasn't interested.

Butler Su and the attendants cleaned up the room together. After turning on the air circulation system and everything was ready, everyone left the room.

At this time, Qi Yuan leaned against the bed, slowly opened the terminal, and sent a message to Qi Qi: "Go and check what Xingxuan has done recently."

Seventeen: "?"

"Boss, are you crazy? Or am I crazy?"

"You actually asked me to search for Xingxuan? That mysterious and elusive star network boss Xingxuan, it is said that as long as he is on the star network, no one can find any trace of him?"

"And what exactly is it?"

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan frowned.

He curled his fingers for a while and glanced at Jiang Yuan who was obviously playing games in the water tank. Then he continued typing: "Don't you like playing games very much?"

"Go and see if he plays Soshin."

Seventeen: "?"

ah?

Star Swirl and the Creator?

Is there any connection between this?

Why are you checking this?

in the game.

Seventeen couldn't help but mutter: "Weird."

When Jiang Yuan and Xuan Ren heard this, they both looked at Qi Qi.

Qi Qi knew that Jiang Yuan was broadcasting live, so he didn't speak.

He closed the terminal: "It's okay. Let's go and upgrade. I'm almost level 25, and I'm ready to leave for the next city. We just happen to be together."

Jiang Yuan opened the task panel: "I need ten linens, one fir tree, three..."

After reading the six tasks, Xuan Ren said "hmm" and turned around to leave.

Seventeen: "?"

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Qi Qi clearly said: "He is indeed your great eldest son!"

He gave a thumbs up.

Jiang Yuan looked at Qi Qi.

Seventeen: "?"

Jiang Yuan: "Thirteen crocodile skins, eight monkeys, and six animal horns." After saying that, the little mermaid sitting in the wheelchair looked at Shiqi longingly.

Seventeen: "...let's go."

"LOL."

"One second this elf was praising Xiao Xuanren as the host's great son, but the next second it was his turn, hahaha."