Chapter 116

Jiang Yuan said "Huh".

He has little interest in making new friends. He just wants to lie around in his room and be miserable.

It would be even better if you could lie down for a whole day.

Butler Su said: "Of course, you don't have to make friends if you don't want to. There is a relatively large lake over there with many mermaid recreational facilities. Not only does it have a good scenery, fresh air, but also a larger space for activities. I think you should be able to like."

Jiang Yuan quietly pricked up his little ears.

really.

The mermaids who have lived in the mermaid base since childhood are like animals in a zoo. Even if the activity space is expanded, there is only one third of an acre, and they will soon get tired of it.

This was also the reason why Jiang Yuan was always sleepy and too lazy to move at the Mermaid Base - given him enough materials, he could even copy the base's landscaping.

Butler Su added: "I also heard that there is a small farm over there that breeds several rare poultry species, which are exclusively for the royal family. The meat is delicious..."

Jiang Yuan: "Go!"

Butler Su smiled and said: "Then after you finish breakfast, I will prepare it."

It says it's breakfast, but it's almost the same as lunch.

When Jiang Yuan finished eating, it was almost eleven o'clock, and the car was already ready and waiting outside.

The distance of more than ten kilometers is not far, but Butler Su still thoughtfully prepared snacks. Jiang Yuan was sitting in the car, comfortably turning on a popular variety show. While he was watching it with interest, he received a message from Qi Yuan, which contained two photos.

The first photo shows a robot wearing bunny ears and a bunny tail, while the second photo shows a cat tail and cat ears.

Next to the two pictures, there is a line of words that says - sexy props! A great experience for you and your partner! Let your every day feel like you are in love!

Jiang Yuan originally had a lazy posture, but when he saw this, he jumped up instantly.

Um? ? ?

Why did Qi Yuan send him this? ? ?

The next second, another message from Qi Yuan came: "Article 85 requires props. I'm going to buy them in advance. You can see which one you like."

Jiang Yuan: "???"

......Grass?

Jiang Yuan quickly opened the document.

When he was reading the document before, because the content of item 82 was very shocking, he took the opportunity to look at item 83. He found that it was just a simple matter of giving up work and spending an hour together, so he didn't care about it, let alone go to it. Looking back, could it be that——

Soon, the little mermaid found the eighty-fifth one.

Sure enough, he saw something astringent on it.

"Bullshit." Jiang Yuan's ears turned red instantly. He closed the document quickly, turned his neck and looked out the window, pretending that nothing happened just now.

Ahhhh.

I never expected that the big boss would be so good at playing!

Although Jiang Yuan has long known that the second boss and Xingxuan are both Qi Yuan, judging from the state of those two people, Qi Yuan's body must not be much better, but recalling the details of getting along with Qi Yuan, Jiang Yuan I always feel that the latter always looks cold and serious.