Chapter 146

The main theme of The Little Mermaid is a person with high emotional intelligence.

He heard Qi Yuan's snort and knew that the latter was unhappy, so he immediately shut up and thought to himself, it's not a big problem. If Xingxuan comes back, she will definitely take the initiative to meet him.

Just like Xuan Ren back then.

The most urgent task is to coax the jealous Qi Yuan first.

The little mermaid obediently put her head on the other person's shoulder.

But Qi Yuan's mood was not so wonderful.

He frowned.

He stroked the mermaid's white hair with one hand, looking displeased.

snort.

This fish said that he missed him, but his body was also honest. He hugged him and never let go. However, he never asked him where he had been before or whether he was in danger. Instead, he focused on Xingxuan. ...Look at those bright eyes, the word "happy" is hardly engraved on his face.

Do you really want to see Star Swirl that much?

I also said before that I think he is better than Xingxuan...

Why didn't he notice it at all?

The more Qi Yuan thought about it, the angrier he became, and finally he slapped Jiang Yuan on the butt with a "pop" sound.

Jiang Yuan: "!"

The little mermaid stiffened.

He didn't expect that Qi Yuan would behave like this in public. His arms around Qi Yuan couldn't help but tighten even more, and his face turned red.

... Let's just say, can you take your own identity into consideration?

Although there were no guards around, it was still broad daylight and the sky was clear. Is it really appropriate to do such a thing?

Jiang Yuan still wanted to lose face, so he chose to bury his head tightly in Qi Yuan's arms and act like an ostrich fish.

The two of them entered the bedroom all the way.

Butler Su saw Qi Yuan, looked at the postures of the two of them, and stepped forward with a smile: "Your Majesty, the water has been put away, and the snacks are on the small table, with sour plum soup to relieve tiredness. I won't disturb you and the queen. "

Qi Yuan glanced at the snacks, they were all Jiang Yuan's favorite.

He nodded: "Go ahead."

Butler Su bowed out respectfully.

When there was only one person and one fish left in the room, Qi Yuan lazily called out: "Jiang Yuan."

Jiang Yuan: "Huh?"

"You asked me about Xingxuan as soon as you saw me, so I won't argue with you." Qi Yuan paused, "But you shouldn't ask me what happened today?"

hiss.

The big boss said this.

Is there anything else in this world that can stump him?

but......

OK.

Jiang Yuan asked obediently: "What happened to you today?"

Qi Yuan snorted coldly and narrowed his scarlet eyes: "I went specially to meet with those sanctimonious old nobles today." He stroked Jiang Yuan's back gently, with a hint of coldness and hardness in his tone that was not easily noticeable. Feeling aggrieved, "In the end, they scolded me, and they scolded me very unpleasantly."