Chapter 156

"Have you heard? Haiguo is counting patients who are currently in the final stages of disorder on a large scale."

"Ah? Why are you counting this?"

"Who knows. His Majesty's thoughts are always hard to guess."

"Isn't His Majesty himself in the final stage of disorder? I feel like there will be some big changes in this statistics... I have a relative's younger son who happens to be in the final stage of disorder, but I don't know if I should report it yet. I'm afraid it's some kind of human body. Experiments and stuff like that."

"Isn't that painter and his lover, Miss Wang, also in the final stage of disorder? He also suddenly painted a portrait of Queen Yuyu. Could this be related to this?"

"should be."

"Well, I don't think everyone should think so complicatedly? Wasn't it the same His Majesty who exposed the mermaid experiment in the first place? He would definitely not do this."

"hope so."

"Who knows?"

"I feel like I can't tell for sure. Maybe not before, but now... people change after all. Otherwise, why would he suddenly count this?"

"It's hard not to support it."

"Your Majesty, we have compiled a list of patients who have been diagnosed with terminal disorders in the past two years and are still alive, but currently eighteen families refuse to give detailed information about the patients."

Xinghua glanced at the statistics and looked at His Majesty not far away.

His Majesty had his legs crossed and was staring at the stack of information sheets in his hand with an indifferent expression.

Hearing this, he did not comment, but raised the corners of his lips, revealing a somewhat cold smile.

"Don't worry about them."

On the side, Shi Qi couldn't help pouting, integrating all the information that was almost covered, "I think there are some opportunities that need to be grasped by oneself. Besides, every time the queen cures a patient, she will be comatose for many days and needs to be nursed back to health. .It's not a bad thing to have fewer people."

Xinghua nodded lazily: "That's right."

This idea coincides with hers.

She said, looking at the queen not far away.

——Jiang Yuan is sitting on the soft sofa nearby. In front of him was a small double-layered table with just the right height and built into the sofa. Several snacks, snacks and drinks were placed on the table. Yuyu picked up the egg roll and took a bite. The egg roll was crispy in his mouth, with moderate sweetness and rich egg flavor.

Wow, delicious!

Jiang Yuan narrowed his eyes happily.

Xinghua withdrew her gaze.

She cupped her chin.

——People have always been selfish.

If the project they are currently working on is announced, even if those people know that the queen will fall asleep for a long time after singing, they will only think that the queen should do it, right?

After all, compared with a living human life, it's just two days of sleeping and two days of lost time. It's nothing to them, right?

I believe that Qi Yuan, as the majesty, and Jiang Yuan, as the queen, should have thought of this a long time ago, but they still decided...