Chapter 55

It was already late at night, and Qi Yuan's content on the official homepage had only been posted for about five minutes, and the comments below were already overwhelming.

"Oh my God, this sentence stung my eyes so hard."

"...I didn't expect General Qi to be such a General Qi. This content, well, it's really a knife-edge, it opened my eyes."

"You have the ability to show off with text, but you can just post pictures if you have the ability!"

"Yes, yes, there is no truth without pictures."

"I don't believe that your wife is cute, unless you send her to me, and I will help you identify it to see if it is really cute. Sexy.jpg"

"Your calculations were so loud that I heard them on the edge of the planet."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan thought to himself, is the second boss able to break out of the prison and come out every night?

He refreshed it again and found that the update was gone.

"Admiral Qi deleted it?"

"I suspect that the public relations department has gone online, urgently deleting it."

"What? Isn't it true that there is such a thing as public relations?"

"Hiss, you're right."

Jiang Yuan's eyes curled up, he gave a thumbs up and stopped paying attention. He turned on the projector, found a comfortable position, and stayed in the shell bed to watch the show.

A drama that is very popular and has many likes, it does have its merits, and Jiang Yuan watched it with gusto.

Until I heard a loud "bang" in the distance.

Jiang Yuan slowly turned his head.

——A few hundred meters away from the manor, there seemed to be a faint red light flashing in the sky.

Not surprisingly, it was the general who did it.

Yuyu stretched and turned off the show. He had just changed his sleeping position when he heard someone running quickly outside, shouting as he ran: "What's going on? Why did the general run out? We obviously locked him up!"

"...How can 3S's mental power be easily trapped?"

"Okay, stop complaining, hurry up, go surround him!"

"Quick, quick, everyone, follow me!"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan slowly closed the shell.

——There are specialties in the art industry. I hope the guards can do their best and don't bring disaster to Chiyu.

Fish are afraid.

the other side.

The fugitive general's eyes were red.

His overwhelming mental power was like lava, spreading in all directions, and everywhere it went, it was scorched black.

"Be careful!"

The captain of the guard led the crowd to surround Qi Yuan, his expression solemn.

——During the period of mental disorder, the general did not have much sense and would often attack indiscriminately. However, the general's main subordinates are currently still on the edge star, and the guards who remain here are not loyal enough. Let's not talk about the issue of personnel injuries. Let's just say that if something goes wrong...