Chapter 58

The little mermaid looks melancholy.

"well."

He took a bite of the soft tiger skin roll and sighed, "My son has grown up and has entered the rebellious stage. He doesn't want to tell his father anything. He is really sad."

Xuan Ren: "..."

Xuan Ren's forehead jumped.

He really wanted to keep it to himself.

——There is no real blood relationship between him and Jiang Yuan. Now they can still stay together. Xuan Ren feels that on the one hand, it is because Jiang Yuan took over the task, and on the other hand, he is easier to use. ", and his current behavior of being jealous of people in real life is not within the scope of his rights.

If Jiang Yuan is made angry, maybe he will lose it forever...

But Xuan Ren really wanted to question Jiang Yuan, so he simply broke the pot and said, "Didn't you always say that I look similar to someone else?"

He stared closely at Jiang Yuan's expression, "Who is it?"

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Jiang Yuan was stunned and said with a smile: "How come you learned to change the subject?"

Jiang Yuan thought to himself that he did say this before, but it was all a long time ago. How could the child start to get angry now?

This reflection arc is also too long.

But since Xuan Ren asked, Jiang Yuan replied: "It's my reality..."

The little mermaid originally wanted to say boss, but changed her mind and said, "Husband."

After receiving the certificate, it is indeed a husband and wife relationship.

Well, that's an accurate name!

Anyway, it's better than "Mr. Qi" who passed through the second boss.

Xuan Ren: "?"

Xuan Ren was stunned, "Really?"

Jiang Yuan said "hmm" and joked: "But you are my son, and you look a bit like my husband. Isn't that normal? If not, there would be a problem, right?"

Xuan Ren: "..."

here we go again.

This nasty man has started again.

But Xuan Ren was not in the mood to complain about Jiang Yuan now. He couldn't help but take a second look at Jiang Yuan. The latter had long hair, a beautiful face, and looked very young.

He murmured: "You are actually married."

"Yes." Jiang Yuan said, "Marry young."

Xuan Ren: "..."

"Ahhhhhh, the kid said everything I wanted to say!"

"Why did the anchor get married? Woohoo. Sure enough, you should look for a man early while you are young? Otherwise, all the good ones will be picked out, and the rest will be crooked. Woohoo. Tears.jpg"

"Indeed, sisters, a good man in life is so rare, who should not hurry up when he meets one?"

"...You are right."

"Uuuuuuuuah, I don't agree with this marriage!!!"

Wu Qian: "When will the anchor start giving rewards?"

"Damn it, the voice control guy is here too, hahaha, but it's true, this anchor's voice is so nice, it hit my, uh, heart right away."

"You're laughing so hard, don't use catchphrases!"