Chapter 56

"He's so cute, I love him so much."

"I'm not short of money. When can I say this with confidence? Although I don't have to worry about food and drink now, it's a full 10,000 yuan! I can get 10,000 yuan by just singing a song. Damn, what's the difference between this and the one blown by the strong wind?"

"That makes sense."

"If the anchor doesn't want to sing, why don't he force him to sing?"

Wu Qian: "It's okay not to sing, but talk more. Your voice is really nice."

After saying that, another firework exploded in front of Jiang Yuan's eyes.

Jiang Yuan glanced at the barrage and pursed his lower lip.

He also doesn't want to be kidnapped by live broadcast rewards and forces himself to talk more.

——In this life, Jiang Yuan only wants to do what he wants to do.

He clicked on the activity interface and saw that today's live broadcast was still a little short, so he did not shut down the live broadcast immediately. Instead, he clicked on the interface to close the channel for live broadcast rewards.

Wu Qian: "You closed the reward channel? I can't buy fireworks."

"???"

"Huh? Is it really closed?"

"What? Can this still be closed?"

"I understand, this is the anchor who really doesn't need money. I don't know why, but when I saw this scene, I suddenly thought of a certain live broadcaster named Sun..."

"Hahahaha, anchors are full-time and have to make ends meet. Of course it will be like this. Don't talk about him. Recently, many anchors have learned this trick and said, "Oh my God, don't give me gifts. It's too expensive and you can't make money." It's easy, be kind to yourself, I'll get angry if I swipe again, and then I'll ignore the reward channel and watch the screen filled with gifts that my brother, who is either rebellious or moved, has swiped, and the corners of his mouth are almost raised to the sky, laughing to death. "

The people on the barrage were chatting again, but Jiang Yuan didn't see it because he had already taken Xuan Ren to eat golden goose.

This shop was recommended by a previous foodie, and it is said to be very delicious.

Jiang Yuan sat in a seat with a good view. Not long after ordering the meal, the waiter NPC brought a pot with a golden soup base and a goose lying inside. It looked steaming hot and the aroma was fragrant.

The goose meat was stewed until soft and soaked in rich golden soup. When it was stuffed into the mouth, the hot and tender meat rolled in the mouth, which was very delicious.

The soup base is fragrant and slightly spicy, and Jiang Yuan can drink two bowls in one sitting.

At this time, add roasted bran into the soup. The spongy holes of the roasted bran are soaked with golden soup. With a slight squeeze, the soup will flow out...

Jiang Yuan: "No!"

OMG.

So delicious——

It is indeed a food guide with many likes!

The little mermaid narrowed her eyes happily.

Xuan Ren was sitting across from him. He originally had no appetite for Jiang Yuan's crazy talk about trying to control Dou Fu. But now he saw Jiang Yuan's performance and couldn't help but move.

He finally picked up the chopsticks and picked up a piece of meat.

The next second, a pair of chopsticks reached over and picked up a piece of toasted bran for him.