Chapter 80

The little mermaid was thinking about the music library. Before he could think of it, black hair fell on his cheek, causing a slight itching. He was stunned for a moment, and before he could react, he was already held tightly in Qi Yuan's arms.

The big boss said with a cold face: "Don't talk casually in the future."

Jiang Yuan blinked: "Okay."

Qi Yuan hugged Jiang Yuan and walked out. He said in a calm tone: "It's not about life span. I mean, you can't stop walking forever."

Jiang Yuan was surprised: "Why not?"

How could there be such a person?

Asking a fish to walk on its own!

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan paused, "What if I'm not here?"

Jiang Yuan became more and more confused: "Can I still call Shiqi or Shitou?"

Back at the manor, the big boss was often away on business trips. At that time, their relationship was not as good as it is now. When Yu Yu wanted to go out, the attendants would always carry him to the wheelchair.

Sister Xinghua also said before that fish will fall in love with people from edge planets, so there will always be someone willing to help a bunch of poor and weak fish, right?

Qi Yuan: "..."

Of course Qi Yuan didn't mean this.

But the corners of his lips moved and he said no more.

On the way to the restaurant, Qi Yuan held Jiang Yuan's hand tightly.

His scarlet eyes fluttered down and fell on Jiang Yuan. He saw the latter opening his golden eyes and curiously looking at everything around him.

Qi Yuan thought casually. When he asked Jiang Yuan and Xingxuan what the relationship was, the other party gave an incredible answer. But in Qi Yuan's view, as a fish, he has grown up in the environment of the Mermaid Base since he was a child. Da, Jiang Yuan's clean character is completely normal.

He treats Xingxuan as his son, but Xingxuan may not necessarily think so.

After all, those who are near the water and the towers get the moon first.

What Qi Yuan had to do next was indeed difficult and dangerous, so he gave Jiang Yuan a chance - asking Jiang Yuan if he wanted to join Xingxuan.

Since the fish didn't go, but chose to stay by his side...

From now on it will be his.

The restaurant in the military camp is a big pot of rice. It looks similar to the school cafeteria. Multiple dishes are lined up. You can just choose the one you like after queuing up.

The fish-flavored shredded pork is sour and sweet, very appetizing and goes well with rice. The tomato scrambled eggs are beautiful in color, and combined with the warm winter melon soup, Jiang Yuan is very satisfied.

He sat in his seat and drank the soup with a happy face.

Qi Yuan's brows moved: "You don't seem to be very picky about food."

Jiang Yuan blinked and couldn't help but whisper: "Anyone who eats the food at the base for more than ten years will not be able to stand it..."

Just at this moment, Seventeen and others also came to the restaurant.

"Boss!"

"Is there anyone around here? Let's sit down then, hahaha."

In the past, when meeting the boss in a restaurant, they would never sit at the same table as Qi Yuan - although everyone respected the general in their hearts, the general was too cold and a complete workaholic, and would even Sudden spot checks on work are hard to guard against.