Chapter 101

"Bang!"

In the palace, a room with magnificent furnishings suddenly erupted with a loud bang, followed immediately by the muffled sound of crisp porcelain falling on the soft carpet.

The originally gentle and elegant prince now turned his back to everyone, his brows full of depression.

"Didn't I say before that my terminal has been modified to detect audio and video recordings and prohibit this kind of behavior? Now, tell me, why does this kind of thing still appear?"

More than a dozen people knelt on the ground.

Someone looked hesitant and was about to kneel forward to answer the question. However, as soon as his body made a move, a burst of spiritual power burst out from the prince's body and went straight towards the person. In an instant, he was torn apart, leaving only a ball. The blood mist splashed all over the people around him.

The incident happened so quickly that everyone was startled. Smelling the smell of blood in the room, their bodies trembled in unison.

Their heads suddenly dropped lower.

"...Back to His Royal Highness, it's Xingxuan."

Finally, a trembling voice sounded.

Star Swirl...?

The prince's eyes narrowed slightly.

Of course he had heard of this name, but he didn't expect that that person would actually end up taking sides, and he would be on the opposite side of him.

——Isn't it usually rumored that Xingxuan hates Qi Yuan the most?

The prince tapped his fingers lightly on the table.

For a moment, the whole room fell into silence.

And in this calm before the storm, the door of the room rang.

"...Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I would like to excuse you from disturbing you. Your Majesty would like to ask you to come over."

The prince's eyes were half-squinted, and his face was hidden in the darkness. He looked eerie and terrifying, completely different from his usual image. After hearing these words, he finally sighed and spoke again, his voice He was feeling very tired: "I'm sorry, I was too impatient just now... Everyone, I hope you can understand again that we are grasshoppers on a rope. We are all prosperous and we are all damaged."

The prince stepped out and walked out.

When they reached the door, the people in the room who were kneeling on their knees let out an almost inaudible sigh of relief.

Very good.

Life was saved.

But the next second, a faint voice sounded: "I hope you won't disappoint me too much."

Everyone's backs immediately stiffened: "Yes."

After the person left, the people in the room did not dare to raise their heads, as if whoever took the first place would immediately have a knife fall down and cut off his neck.

It took a full ten minutes for someone to dare to speak: "We... what should we do next? With Xingxuan here, the live broadcast room cannot be blocked at all!"

Everyone looked at the position of the man who had just been strangled by the prince, showing a desperate expression, but that despair soon became distorted.

Ah.

So what if I die?

Even if he dies, this dog prince will have to die with them!