Chapter 19

As the saying goes, take advantage of others with a soft hand, but eat others with a short mouth.

What's more, the boss...

"well."

Jiang Yuan sighed softly, lamenting the fate of people.

He set the terminal to silent and fell asleep within seconds.

That night, nothing happened.

Everyone secretly breathed a sigh of relief—fortunately, the general's disorder did not occur in advance.

The next day, when Butler Su opened the door to the room, removed the protection, and asked the attendant to bring breakfast, the beautiful little golden mermaid smelled the aroma of rice and woke up leisurely from the shell bed.

However, opening your eyes means opening your eyes, and getting up means getting up.

Although Jiang Yuan was awake, he was too lazy to move.

He stayed in bed openly for a while, until Butler Su called him with a smile, then he waved his tail, got up, washed briefly, and went to the dining table to eat.

Today's breakfast is relatively simple.

——The fried buns are browned on both sides, crispy and fragrant, there are so many boiled shrimps that you can eat them straight away, and a bowl of light seafood porridge.

After a full meal, Jiang Yuan went to the rocks to lie down comfortably.

ah.

It feels so good to be motionless after eating.

Jiang Yuan basked in the sun for a while. In this warm and calm comfort, he squinted for a while. When he woke up again, he felt that the whole fish was full of energy.

He opened the terminal and was about to find a new drama to pass the time when he suddenly discovered that Xingxuan had sent him several messages last night.

Star Swirl: "You don't know!"

"Star Swirl retracted a message"

"Star Swirl withdraws..."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

The golden mermaid looked at the message list with a blank look on her face.

So...what doesn't he know? Facing a series of retraction messages, Jiang Yuan thought to himself, how could this person be like the general, who posted and then retracted.

Moreover, only telling half of the story, making people's appetites unsatisfactory, is really a bad civilization!

Jiang Yuan sent a question mark, but the other party seemed not to be there and did not reply immediately.

He is not the kind of person who waits passively, not to mention that as long as Xingxuan sees the news and wants to tell him, she will naturally reply, so she doesn't hesitate and goes to watch the show.

Two days of leisurely time passed in a flash.

In the past two days, not only has the general not been in sudden disorder, but Xingxuan has not sent any more messages to Jiang Yuan, as if he has disappeared from the world.

Third floor, study.

Butler Su pushed the door open, stepped on the soft carpet, and gently placed a cup of tea on Qi Yuan's desk. He straightened up, his eyes were crooked, and he said with a smile: "General, you are really outstanding. Unexpectedly, your disorder period has been postponed this time."