Chapter 94

Jiang Yuan looked at Qi Yuan with a resentful expression.

Qi Yuan raised his eyes: "What?"

Jiang Yuan: "Cold."

Qi Yuan: "...I'll call you when it gets hotter."

Jiang Yuan: "."

OK.

Now that the big boss's words have reached this point, Yuyu can't refuse anymore, otherwise it will appear that he has double standards.

——I kissed the second boss until the corner of my mouth was broken. How could I not want to sleep with the big boss? ?

Besides, it's not like I've never been sleepy before.

The little mermaid and the chicken nodded.

Qi Yuan sat next to him for a while, then stood up to leave.

Jiang Yuan reacted quickly. He reached out and grabbed Qi Yuan's sleeve: "Aren't you going to rest?"

His eyes fell on Qi Yuan's injured waist.

Qi Yuan said casually: "It's okay, just a little injury."

But after he finished speaking, he paused and fell silent, recalling in his mind the words of the person who treated his wound before.

——You are not alone now.

Narrowing his eyes, Qi Yuan immediately opened the terminal and sent a message to Shiqi: "The meeting has been postponed and changed to online. It will start again in three hours."

Seventeen: "???"

Shiqi, who was preparing the meeting content with Xinghua and others, saw the news and instantly jumped up from his seat, "Oh no, something seems to have happened to the boss! The meeting will be postponed for a full three hours, and it will be changed to online."

Xinghua and others paused, then all looked at Shiqi.

Seventeen looked serious: "It should be the group of star thieves."

Saying that, Qi Qi typed quickly and asked Qi Yuan.

Someone asked doubtfully: "Can a mere star thief hurt the boss?"

Xinghua laughed: "The boss has only been gone for three years, have you forgotten? During the disorder period, didn't he always like to mess around and firmly believe that as long as the attack is high enough, there is no need for defense?" She leaned back , stretched his body and said, "Since it's been postponed, we can rest."

Everyone: "..."

Too.

The boss caused a lot of trouble because of his disorder...

"Seventeen. What did the boss say?"

Seventeen: "Replying."

He was a little nervous, and at that moment, he thought that if the boss was too seriously injured, how would the group of them coordinate everything in the next period of time to keep the progress from falling behind? Thinking of this, he even felt anxious.

Usually when the boss is still there, Shiqi feels like there is a calming needle in his heart, and he is not afraid of anything, because he knows that someone will keep him safe.

but now......

at this time.

Qi Yuan: "No."

"The mermaid asked me to accompany him coquettishly. I'll have a meeting after I stay with him for a while."