Chapter 113

Jiang Yuan was a little surprised. He got off Qi Yuan's body and said hello to Xingxuan on the screen: "Hi."

The voice sounded a little dry.

Xingxuan's eyes fell on Jiang Yuan and he simply said "hmm".

He looked at Qi Yuan again: "Let's settle what we discussed before." When talking to Qi Yuan over the video, Xingxuan didn't use Qi Yuan's original pronunciation, which sounded clearer, although it sounded nice. But if you look carefully, you can still hear a hint of electronic sound.

Qi Yuan: "Okay."

He suddenly laughed with no meaning, his eyes turned around Jiang Yuan, and said, "I thought you and your son could have a few more words when they met."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan's toes dug into the ground.

Grass.

When Qi Yuan asked him about his relationship with Xingxuan, he did say that he was father and son... Unexpectedly, the big boss still remembered it.

He even said it on this occasion!

In the video, Xingxuan, who was about to hang up the call, paused and let out a muffled laugh. He leaned back, his whole body relaxed, and said: "If His Majesty approves of the relationship between me and the Queen in the game, then do I have to call you 'Father' as well?"

Qi Yuan: "That's not impossible."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

The little mermaid noodles come with a variety of dishes.

What the hell.

This relationship is really messed up.

However, both of them obviously felt that the other was joking and did not really intend to acknowledge the relationship, so they unanimously changed the subject in a tacit understanding.

Qi Yuan said: "Jiang Yuan is going to the base..."

Xingxuan also spoke: "Since the Queen is going to the base to have her body tested..."

A meal for two.

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but comment from the sidelines: "It's really a heart-to-heart connection between father and son."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Xingxuan: "..."

They both hung up the video at the same time.

The next second, the back of Jiang Yuan's neck was pinched by Qi Yuan. The little mermaid felt a chill on her neck, her shoulders immediately shrank, she turned her head and looked at Qi Yuan innocently.

"snort."

Qi Yuan said calmly, "I have gained quite a few sons."

Ever since he received Xuan Ren's memory, Qi Yuan knew that Xuan Ren and Jiang Yuan in the game also have a father-son relationship. Judging from Xingxuan's reaction just now, it seems that they are not fake. Moreover, Xingxuan actually I can say the word "father" without shame.

This also made Qi Yuan feel more reassured.

——A love rival would never do such a thing.

Qi Yuan stared at Jiang Yuan.

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Qi Yuan: "Do you know Xingxuan's true identity?"

Jiang Yuan: "Huh?"

Qi Yuan picked up Jiang Yuan very naturally and walked in the direction of the parked car at the Mermaid Base. The people following him followed him forward like tails.