Chapter 15

Jiang Yuan's fish tail swayed lazily, lying in the water watching a new drama that had just been released.

At the beginning of the story, the delicate and beautiful little mermaid was granted marriage by His Majesty, and the next second she appeared in the wedding room.

It's just that this scene doesn't look right no matter how you look at it.

——The little mermaid bit her lower lip, her eyes were bound by a translucent white ribbon. Through the ribbon, she could see the long, curled eyelashes inside, trembling uneasily. When the camera zoomed out, it was discovered that the mermaid's body was covered with straps, which firmly fixed him to the bed, making him unable to move.

There is also a line of small words marked on the side: A substitute was used in this scene and no mermaids were harmed.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Ah this.

If you think about it with a fish's tail, you already know what's going to happen next!

Can this kind of plot really be broadcast?

After all, it was a clear day and there was Butler Su sitting next to him. Jiang Yuan felt a little embarrassed and took a sip of sour plum soup as if to hide it. His golden eyes secretly glanced at the people beside him.

fine.

Butler Su was working at the terminal and didn't pay attention.

Jiang Yuan breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the terminal with concentration again.

Just hearing a "squeak", the door to the room was pushed open. The little mermaid shrank as if frightened, and tapped the bed with her tail uneasily: "Who?"

His voice was full of fear, but it sounded soft and sweet, very cute.

The barrage was filled with praise.

"Oooh, the little mermaid's voice is so cute! Suck, suck, suck."

"I'm here, thank you."

"? The one in front of you reported it."

At this time, the camera moved to the door, revealing a pair of polished high-end leather shoes——

"Ahhhhh——"

"What are you looking at?" A deep voice suddenly sounded.

At the same time, "General?" Butler Su's somewhat surprised voice came.

Jiang Yuan: "."

After two seconds, I saw the slow motion of the terminal going up from the actor's calves, passing over his waist and shoulders, which were not particularly broad, and finally resting on that gentle and handsome face. He was sure that he was not his cup of tea. Jiang Yuan's eyes were finally willing to lift up from the terminal.

He immediately saw Qi Yuan standing next to the flower wall.

Qi Yuan was dressed very formally today, a neat military uniform, and he looked tall and tall. The muscles on his forearms bulge slightly, full of a sense of strength, and the long military boots wrap around his calves, making him look abstinent and sexy. But the most eye-catching thing is of course his scarlet eyes.

Mysterious and dangerous.

At this moment, those eyes were staring directly at him.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Inexplicably, Jiang Yuan felt like he couldn't help but be lazy and fish for fish during work, but his boss who didn't like him caught him.

hateful.