Chapter 41

The inspection was completed quickly.

Jiang Yuan leaned lazily in Qi Yuan's arms and yawned.

At this time in the past, he would have been lying on the shell bed ready to sleep.

well......

Qi Yuan lowered his eyes, his gaze fell on Jiang Yuan's golden fish tail, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

A few more minutes passed and Qi Yuan suddenly stood up. He stood up with Jiang Yuan in his arms, turned to Butler Su and said, "It's been long enough. Dehydration is not good for mermaids. I'll take him back to the car first. When the results come out, you can come back to us."

Butler Su: "Yes, General."

It was already past nine o'clock in the evening.

The number of staff at the Mermaid Base was much smaller than during the day, but a group of people still hurried back because they heard that the little mermaid was sick.

At this time, those people were sitting together with complicated expressions.

Their eyes were fixed on the direction Qi Yuan was leaving. After the latter went out, one of them could not help but speak: "...To be honest, because of the previous blue mermaid incident, it is really hard for me to admit that General Qi He's actually better at raising fish than us."

"really."

"If someone had told me a few months ago that he could fatten up the little mermaid that we have always found troublesome, I would have blown their heads off."

Qi Ling sighed.

He recalled in his mind that he had threatened to save the mermaid, but the little mermaid was unwilling to go with him. He was still confused and stupid, digging his toes into the ground, and thought to himself, luckily no one else knew about this.

"Who would believe it if they hadn't seen it with their own eyes? But, how did the general raise 0163? I have followed 0163's Star Network homepage and saw that they feed 0163 big fish and meat all day long, all to replenish the body. ...Does it really work?"

"But we adopted the advice of experts who study mermaids in the capital."

"Maybe we can try?"

"I don't think so. If something happens to the mermaid, who will be responsible? Are you responsible?"

Listening to the chatting of colleagues around them, Qi Ling opened the terminal and focused on the chat history with Jiang Yuan.

the other side.

After Jiang Yuan returned to the water tank, he waved his fish tail comfortably.

Qi Yuan folded his arms and said coldly: "I think you are calm. It's almost time for the fish tail to turn into legs, so you are not in a hurry."

Jiang Yuan blinked and flattered, "Aren't you here?"

Qi Yuan snorted again.

Jiang Yuan pretended not to hear, he turned over, and the fish's tail spun in a beautiful arc in the water tank. Then he stood on the edge of the water tank, looked at the small refrigerator eagerly, and said, "Oh, I didn't eat anything at night." , I was pulled here for examination, and I'm really hungry."

After speaking, Jiang Yuan looked at Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Qi Yuan snorted heavily: "If you want me to get you something to eat, just ask."

Jiang Yuan: "Okay, okay, I'll do it next time."