Chapter 130

The residents of Corpse City have always been unreasonable.

——When talking to the player, his eyeballs suddenly popped out; his tongue was so long that it dragged on the ground, and he had to hold it with his hands, or even swing it around like a rope; he chewed his own raw meat, and the food tasted delicious, and he even went out on the street like a skeleton. NPCs are everywhere, and players have long been accustomed to them.

Therefore, when Jiang Yuan saw the old lady at this time, he was just shocked, then stretched out his hand to pull a small stool and sat down first.

"I found your eyeballs for you." He took out the eyeballs from the warehouse.

Grandma: "Okay...okay!"

Her arm separated from her body flew up and took the eyeball accurately.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Um......

I always feel that it is much more convenient than before when it was not "falling apart"...

If only he could do this...

There was a hint of envy in the little mermaid's eyes.

Xuan Ren on the side: "..."

Xuan Ren could tell what the little mermaid was thinking at a glance. He lowered his voice and interrupted the little mermaid's thoughts, "No, I will have a shadow."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Harmful.

OK.

The old lady looked at the eyeball in her hand for a moment, especially the silhouette above, and then said slowly: "These are indeed my eyes."

She finished speaking tremblingly, and the moment she placed her eyeballs, the system prompted Jiang Yuan to complete the task.

Just when the little mermaid opened her arms, waiting for Xuan Ren to hug her, and was about to leave, she saw a wailing sound on the barrage.

"No, no—"

"Queen, don't leave yet!!!"

"Ask her! Ask what's going on with that blind man! Ah, ah, ah, I really want to know! I've been having sleepless nights these past few days, and I've been waiting for such a long time just for this ending! Queen, please help me!"

"Yes! Please Queen!"

Jiang Yuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he had to sit back down again.

"...Grandma, do you remember Wang Xu?" Jiang Yuan asked.

After the old woman's eyeballs were installed, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She was lying on the hospital bed with a gentle smile on her lips, as if she was reminiscing about the iced drinks in summer and the warm sunshine in winter.

After hearing the question, the old woman opened her eyes.

And in this moment, her originally rickety body stretched out, and the age spots all over her body faded away. Her skin, which was originally wrinkled and like bark, looked firm and white. Even her face suddenly changed from a six-year-old to a six-year-old. A grandmother in her teens turned into a beautiful woman in her twenties.

It actually matches the silhouette on the eyeball before.

The woman took a breath of fresh air and showed a satisfied expression. She looked full of energy, and her beautiful eyes were as bright as gems.