Chapter 46

W-what——

Xuan Ren looked at Jiang Yuan dumbfounded.

Call......

Call me daddy?

How could you call me this kind of title casually? How dare he make such an unreasonable and ridiculous request! ?

Xuan Ren's face was already red, and when he noticed Jiang Yuan's "humiliation", he couldn't help but hold his breath, clenched his fists, and there was almost smoke coming from the top of his head. He gritted his teeth and trembled all over.

If you don't accept the task, you won't accept it. Why would you say such a thing?

She even sneaked up on him just now and pinched his face while he wasn't paying attention!

This man is so hateful!

He swore that even if he risked asking others to do the task, he would never call such a man with a bad personality his father!

Xuan Ren thought in his heart and left angrily.

Jiang Yuan shrugged and did not hold back, but controlled the wheelchair to enter the food court.

five minutes later.

Xuan Ren stood next to Jiang Yuan, his mouth flattened, and he shouted in humiliation: "...Dad."

"Good boy." Jiang Yuan smiled, "They do look alike, not bad."

He didn't speak loudly, and then asked, "What mission?"

Xuan Ren stared at Jiang Yuan with his dark eyes, and said in an almost vindictive tone: "You have to be responsible for my food, clothing, housing and transportation, and raise me until I am an adult."

Um? Jiang Yuan blinked.

Raising children?

What kind of mission is this?

"During this period, I will always follow you... Don't even think about going back on your word." Xuan Ren warned, "It was you who said before that as long as I call you daddy, you would agree to take over the mission. Who made you unprepared? If you ask what the mission is, you dare to praise Haikou."

Jiang Yuan said "Ah".

Have you been following?

Raise to adulthood?

Oh, I understand, it turns out to be with Chong.

Jiang Yuan opened the mission panel and glanced at it, and found that the system had automatically accepted Xuan Ren's mission, and there was no option to give up. He guessed it had something to do with the previous agreement between the two.

OK.

It's just a game anyway, so it's not a big problem.

Besides, this kid does look a bit like the boss...

Jiang Yuan: "Then you follow."

Xuan Ren immediately followed suit.

Jiang Yuan only visited a little bit of the food court last time and didn't go in depth. Now when he walked in, he found that many of the food stalls were somewhat repetitive, but one stall caught Jiang Yuan's attention.

"Would you like to try it?"

The shop owner's eyes fell on Jiang Yuan, then glanced at Xuan Ren who was following him, and said with a smile, "Our grilled gluten is different from that of the shop next to us. Although the attribute is defensive, the taste is definitely better. , the price is also affordable. I think you look good, so I'll give you a discount."