Chapter 151

Jiang Yuan raised his hand and gently touched the position of his heart.

After listening to Qi Yuan's words, Yuyu felt an indescribable feeling in his heart - like the honey in the bear's cup was overflowing, and he was overflowing with happiness.

He turned around and sat on Qi Yuan, put his arms on the latter's shoulders, leaned forward, and hugged him.

Their bodies were almost in perfect harmony, and they held each other tightly.

"I like it so much."

Jiang Yuan rubbed Qi Yuan's neck with his head, "I like you so much."

Qi Yuan was startled.

...Why did you say something like this so suddenly?

Qi Yuan's ears turned red at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. His eyes wandered for a moment, thinking to himself, it was obviously him who should confess his love to Jiang Yuan. Although it sounds disgusting to say this, it was indeed Jiang Yuan who broke into his world and brought him hope and love...

Qi Yuan raised his hand and held Jiang Yuan's back.

He lowered his eyelashes and whispered a few words softly.

Jiang Yuan: "Huh?"

Qi Yuan's voice was too low and the little mermaid didn't hear him clearly.

Qi Yuan: "No. I'll take you to see the painter tomorrow."

Jiang Yuan: "Okay!"

It was late, and Qi Yuan's embrace always made Yuyu feel at ease. Before long, Jiang Yuan lay on Qi Yuan's body and fell asleep.

The side of Yuyu's face was pressed against Qi Yuan's chest, with his white hair scattered and itchy, but Qi Yuan had no intention of pushing Jiang Yuan away.

He looked at Jiang Yuan's exposed round shoulders, raised his hand, and pulled up the thin blanket.

At this time, Jiang Yuan's golden eyes were tightly closed, and his long eyelashes were like crow feathers, slightly raised. Qi Yuan stretched out his fingertips and flicked them twice, his eyes softened for a moment.

But he quickly pulled back and opened the terminal.

Since Jiang Yuan had this idea, of course he had to plan it in advance.

——There is no airtight wall in the world.

As long as Jiang Yuan goes to help the painter's wife, the news will definitely spread and let others know. It is probably only a matter of time.

Thinking of the possible reaction of those nobles who were always trying to get some benefits from him, after hearing the news that the queen can cure patients with terminal disorders...

Qi Yuan's scarlet eyes narrowed and he sneered.

If you dare to touch his people...

Then go to hell.

Jiang Yuan got up early the next day.

He changed his clothes and sat at the dining table in high spirits. He took a sip of the salty tofu puffs served by Butler Su and found that there were shrimps in it. He immediately took a bite and paired it with fried fried dough sticks, squinting happily. : "This is the taste! Delicious! Delicious!"

Steward Su stood aside and peeled the eggshells for Jiang Yuan. Hearing this, he smiled and said, "As long as you like it. The cook studied it for a long time yesterday and felt that this should be the taste you like. From this point of view, his efforts are also considered." Not in vain."