Chapter 52

The room was quiet except for the occasional slight, blushing sound of water stains.

Jiang Yuan's ears were red and his body felt hot, as if the whole fish had been slaughtered and put into the pot. The next step was to make steamed fish or boiled fish directly.

Grass.

The second boss is really——

I don't care at all about being seen by Butler Su! ?

And isn't there something wrong with Miss Pei?

In such a situation where human life is at stake, the second boss is actually thinking about love here?

What kind of irritating idol drama scene is this?

Jiang Yuan blinked hard and pushed Qi Yuan harder.

A few seconds later, Qi Yuan suddenly raised his hand and held Jiang Yuan's wrist.

"okay."

Qi Yuan let go of Jiang Yuan and looked out the door with a frown, "Since you helped, Pei Yuan's condition has improved a lot. Even if something goes wrong, it's not a big deal. Besides, you can't trust my ability?"

After he finished speaking, he lightly touched Jiang Yuan's moistened lips with his fingertips, his eyes dimmed slightly, and his voice was low and hoarse as he said, "Good boy, Xiao Jiang, wait in bed for me to come back."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

OMG.

Oh my gosh! ! !

So embarrassing——

Which drama did you learn this line from? ! And combined with the nickname "Xiao Jiang", the damage is incredible! ! !

Jiang Yuan felt that goosebumps were about to appear on his body. He couldn't help but shrink his neck, feeling that he could dig out three rooms and one living room on the spot with his fish tail.

and......

The devil is waiting for you to come back.

As soon as the second boss let go of Jiang Yuan, the golden mermaid suddenly rushed back to the bed of shells under the water tank as if it was being chased by a savage beast.

Once the shell is closed, it has nothing to do with the world.

"Speaking of which, does anyone still remember the NPC named Xuancheng Lord?"

"The one who wears a mask and pushes the player's wheelchair?"

"Yes, yes. I recently looked through old posts and found that many players were guessing the identity of that NPC, saying that they could tell at a glance that he was not from Novice Village, but I didn't even see the answer after reading several posts. So who is he? ah?"

"I don't know, it hasn't appeared since then. Now, another NPC has appeared next to the player in the wheelchair. It's a child. Miraculously, the child's surname is also Xuan, and he helps him with tasks. We are now popular Hiring NPCs to do tasks is equivalent to his creation."

"...This player is really amazing."

"I laughed to death. It has indeed created a new gameplay. Some of the tasks I don't want to do now are also left to NPCs. It's so cool, hahahaha."

"Huh? Am I the only one who noticed the information point "Ye Xuan"? So..."

"Could it be..."

"Oh my god..."

"No wonder!"

"???Huh?? What? What did you guess? Take me with you!!!"

"NPC and player have children? Does this game have such a function? Shouldn't it?"