Chapter 79

"hiss."

Jiang Yuan raised his head.

Xuan Ren is a dog, right? Actually bit him?

And...this behavior is exactly the same as the second boss.

What a dog.

However, what surprised Jiang Yuan the most was that kissing was possible in this game? Can you still put your hands into your clothes? Isn't this degree of freedom a bit too high?

Aren't you afraid that players will take the opportunity to do something?

Just like what Xuan Ren is doing to him now?

It's simply shocking!

On the side, Xuan Ren's expression became colder and colder.

His eyes were fixed on Jiang Yuan - after the latter was bitten by him, he only looked at him with resentful eyes and then started to be in a daze again... What on earth was he thinking? What are you thinking about? Will Jiang Yuan keep it in his heart and not even concentrate on such an occasion?

Could it be that Jiang Yuan was thinking about the man who looked very similar to him?

When he thought of this, Xuan Ren's pupils became redder and redder, almost as if he was about to cry blood.

Just when the anger accumulated in Xuan Ren's heart was getting higher and higher, and he couldn't control himself and wanted to do something, in front of him, Jiang Yuan seemed to have finally come to his senses and said, "Actually, I wasn't thinking about anything, I was just thinking about this. What is the scale of the game..."

Xuan Ren: "?"

ah?

What scale?

The next second, Jiang Yuan held the exploring angle, quickly moved his hand down, and suddenly touched the other person.

Xuan Ren: "!!!"

Xuan Ren: "!!!!!!"

Xuan Ren stiffened and stared at Jiang Yuan in front of him in disbelief.

——He, he actually touched him... there! ! !

Jiang Yuan also widened his golden eyes in surprise.

Wow.

You can actually touch it? ? ?

It shouldn't be...

Uh, could it be that the system doesn't respond now, and when it detects such violations in his account, his account will be blocked?

It's not impossible.

Jiang Yuan immediately took a vaccination: "If I don't go online for a few days, my account will be blocked. When the time comes, let Xing... will tell you about it."

Xuan Ren: "..."

Why did the topic suddenly shift to this again! ?

Xuanren couldn't help but look at Jiang Yuan a few more times.

He was a little depressed - why didn't the man in front of him express any opinions on his sudden kiss? Not to mention why you suddenly behaved like that towards him...? Even if he just said something lightly, maybe his account would be blocked...

The two looked at each other, Jiang Yuan blinked and asked, "Are you still kissing?"

Xuan Ren: "?"

Jiang Yuan: "Are we going out without a kiss? The space here is a bit small, and after completing a few more tasks, we should be able to go to the next city."