Chapter 148

Although Wang Xu couldn't see, he seemed to have eyes.

Not long after, the aroma of food wafted from the kitchen.

The little mermaid sniffed and heard the sound of cooking quickly. She stretched her neck and looked towards the kitchen. She saw that Wang Xu moved in an orderly manner and could accurately touch the things he thought of every time. He thought to himself, is it because he is a game NPC and his movements are all set, that is why he is so smooth?

aside.

Haruzhi grabbed a handful of candies and placed them in front of Jiang Yuan.

She noticed Jiang Yuan's gaze and explained with a smile: "Because I am his eyes."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Haruzhi pointed at his eyes.

Jiang Yuan observed carefully and discovered that after entering the house, Haruzhi's eyes were different from before. Although the silhouette he had seen before was still printed on them, one of them actually exuded a faint blue halo.

——At first glance, it looks like two eyes of different colors.

"Maybe it's because my eye was given to Wang Xu, or maybe it's something else. In short, after I kissed him once, inexplicably, he was able to see..."

Haruzhi shrugged, and when she said the word "kiss", her eyes fell on Jiang Yuan's face. Seeing Jiang Yuan's ears turn red, she smiled cutely and teased, "Are you shy so easily? Have you not told me yet? Have you ever kissed someone?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Well, that's not the case.

Yuyu and Qi Yuan's PLAY is beyond your imagination.

The little mermaid thought to herself, and took a moment to glance at the barrage, only to see the same thing on it——

"Are you so shy?"

"Are you so shy?"

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Cough cough cough.

What are these people doing?

Jiang Yuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and felt helpless, so he simply turned off the barrage, out of sight and out of mind.

Wang Xu's craftsmanship is still very good, and he seems to be used to doing this kind of thing. After a while, several home-cooked dishes were placed on the dining table. They were all delicious and delicious. In addition, there was a piece of cake and a piece of cake. Serve porridge.

He sat down accurately: "Okay, let's get started."

"Great--"

The little mermaid quickly picked up the chopsticks.

The eggs in the tomato scrambled eggs were sour, sweet, and burnt in the mouth, and Jiang Yuan narrowed his eyes happily.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhh, I want to eat it too! I also want to-"

"It looks delicious..."

"I thought the NPCs would use game props to deal with this kind of plot, but I didn't expect them to actually cook for the fish. Woohoo, I'm going to train a few NPCs from today on!"

"It's so funny, when Queen Yuyu had a son and asked Xuan Ren to help with the task, wasn't there another group of players who were also raising their own sons? I really want to know how they are raising them?"

"There are probably very few people who really persevere, right? After all, I'm online for four hours every day and have to do tasks and so on. There's no time to cultivate relationships."