Chapter 122

Seeing the message from Xingxuan, Qi Yuan's mandible tightened a little.

He narrowed his eyes: "You should know my schedule."

Star Swirl: "Yeah."

"Since you agree, let's meet on the Chuangshen at 9:20 a.m. on the 19th."

"I don't need much time. Half an hour should be enough. It won't delay your roundtable meeting at ten o'clock."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan's expression was dark and unclear.

The pads of his fingers lightly rubbed against the table.

The words Qi Yuan just sent out were just another way to test Xingxuan. Unexpectedly, the other party actually knew all of his itinerary, was accurate to the time, and was not defensive at all. He actually said it like this... ...No, it doesn't necessarily mean being undefended.

Maybe the other party was just pointing out one thing to him - Xingxuan knew everything about Qi Yuan, but on the other hand, Qi Yuan knew nothing about Xingxuan.

Such words are almost threatening...

Qi Yuan closed his eyes.

When he opened it again, his eyes were clear.

"Okay. I'll see you at Chuangshen then."

After sending the message, Qi Yuan clicked on the God of Creation icon.

In the login interface, an NPC named Xuan Ren quickly appeared.

Qi Yuan did not click, but recreated a character.

the next day.

Jiang Yuan and others finalized their itinerary to return to the palace that night.

Jiang Yuan had nothing to do in the afternoon. At the request of fans, he simply started a live broadcast and wandered around the villa.

"Wow, the lake view was already beautiful before, but the interior of the villa is even more gorgeous. I feel like every frame of the screenshot can be used as wallpaper."

"Shocking!"

"There was actually a documentary on the Star Network before, which captured the late emperor's daily life. To be honest, it was called a luxury..."

"Ahhh, what's hanging on the wall is Master Ji's masterpiece!?"

"Holy crap! This painting was painted by Master Ji on the spot during his last live broadcast. I felt that his mental state was a little abnormal at that time. Master Ji did not live broadcast again... I didn't expect that this painting turned out to be... Hanging in the resort..."

Jiang Yuan looked at the barrage and stopped in front of the painting.

This is a very simple looking painting.

The painting shows large areas of dark sky and a woman lying in a pool of blood. The woman was not dead, and her posture could even be called elegant. She looked at the people outside the painting and showed a gentle smile, but that smile looked very sinister no matter how you looked at it.

Jiang Yuan commented: "It's a bit depressing."

"Yes."

"The woman above is Master Ji's wife."

"Fuck, so eerie?"

"His wife is very beautiful in real life."

"Yes, yes, she is a dancer. She danced in a red dress before, and it jumped directly to my heart, woo woo woo."