Chapter 17

"Ah ah, Mr. Xingxuan has also posted screenshots of his conversation with the little mermaid on the forum. Go check it out!"

"So The Little Mermaid hasn't been online these days just because I'm watching TV series? Ah."

"It's so funny, by the way, I'm following this drama too."

"I didn't expect the mermaid to watch this... It shocked my whole family. So is this show that good? The Little Mermaid actually stayed away from Starnet for several days just to watch it?"

"Sisters! It's really good! Good! Look! Come and watch it - this drama is still ranked number one on the ranking list. If it doesn't look good, I'll stand on my head and wash my hair! And I recommend it, this is my brother Bu Yan's number one As the male protagonist for the first time, I hope my sisters will pay more attention to my brother in the future, hehehehe."

"Hey, luckily everyone hasn't reported it to the general yet, otherwise something would definitely happen... It's so embarrassing."

"? What's so embarrassing about this? I think it's good for everyone to always be wary of the general, otherwise it will be a real version of the story of the boy who cried wolf."

"Indeed, the little mermaid was fine after she disappeared this time, and she will be fine after she disappears next time. Could it be that one day, something really happened to the little mermaid, and we thought he was fine instead?"

"You can't be careless anyway."

"Yes, yes, everyone, please don't forget that the injuries suffered by the blue mermaid before were not fake. As for the accident you mentioned, haha, this is the Sea Kingdom, and he is only an admiral. What can he do blatantly? Do you take His Majesty seriously?"

"That's what I said, but didn't he kill the blue mermaid first and then show off? I didn't see what His Majesty did to him. He even has a new mermaid now..."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan's long eyelashes drooped slightly and he curled his lips.

He clicked on the screen and typed under the comment that first mentioned the general: "Here? If you have money, take me to make it with you."

After posting the comment, Jiang Yuan closed the Star Network and was about to continue watching the drama happily, when he suddenly discovered that the dialogue with Qi Yuan was ranked second.

The two were friends before Butler Su gave the terminal to Jiang Yuan, but they had never spoken, so the general's chat interface had never appeared.

But now, the other party not only appeared, but was also ranked second... Jiang Yuan was not prompted for any new information?

strangeness.

The little mermaid was confused. After clicking on it, she saw only a system reminder in the chat interface between the two.

"Qi Yuan withdrew a message."

The time showed it was 1:30 a.m. last night.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Why did the boss send him a message in the middle of the night?

There is only one truth, and that is - working overtime.

But since Qi Yuan has withdrawn the news, it means that he is no longer needed. Of course, the little mermaid will not take the initiative to find work for herself.

He lay down lazily, thinking that it was impossible to take the initiative, not even in this life. If necessary, the work will definitely fly to him.

At this time, many netizens on the Star Network were stunned by Jiang Yuan's operation.