Chapter 67

The world channel of "Chuangshen" is always lively.

As soon as Jiang Yuan's message was posted, someone responded quickly.

"It's so funny that you spend so much money to have a child."

"The child is disobedient? Why not have another one? Mermaid, look at me, I am willing to have a baby with you!"

"?Reported."

"Is it Xuan Ren? I seemed to have seen him just now."

"Coordinates, come quickly. Our five-person team is continuing to follow, but I remember your son is very young, isn't he? This Xuan Ren looks older than me."

"What? Bigger than you???"

"???"

"Some words about tigers and wolves?"

"Some players are really...why can't StarNet's blocking mechanism block you?"

"Please remember, Chuangshen is not a no-man's land!"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan formed a team with the player who sent the coordinates, clicked on the coordinates, checked the location, and immediately drove his beloved little wheelchair to the destination. The target location is not very far from the Elf City, but it is located deep in the rain forest, the road is difficult to walk, and there will be many wild monsters in the middle.

For example, right now, Jiang Yuan looked at the huge tree roots in front of him and sighed. He stood up slowly, put his wheelchair into the bag, and started to climb.

Now it seems that being a parent is not easy.

It's really heart-breaking for a rebellious child.

The little mermaid moved forward for a full twenty meters, and finally lay down on the root of a tree. She looked up at the endless trees in front of her and all kinds of monsters watching eagerly. She was tired.

Forget it.

It's better to ask for help outside the venue.

He turned on the world channel and was about to call for help when he saw an extra person not far away.

——It's Xuan Ren.

Xuan Ren has indeed grown taller than before.

He has a thin figure, and the clothes Jiang Yuan bought for him in a clothing store are the same, but they look much older and tattered. From the exposed skin, you can clearly see his arms, waist and abdomen. Slightly bulging muscle lines in thighs and other places.

When the other party came closer, Jiang Yuan slowly stood up.

He suddenly realized that the child who was only as high as his waist before was now half a head taller than him, and was an adult who needed him to look up.

Xuan Ren's body is a healthy wheat color, his originally dark eyes are faintly red, and his face shape increasingly overlaps with that of General Qi in reality. However, to avoid being recognized by others, his face has been slightly modified. Players who don't often come into contact with General Qi will only feel a vague resemblance to him.

"I heard you were looking for me." Xuan Ren suddenly spoke.

Jiang Yuan nodded: "Yes, I have something to tell you."

"Hey, here!"

Not far away, a player waved.

The five-man team quickly approached.