Chapter 161 Extra: Opening gifts

The sun sets over the horizon.

There was a loud "bang", and the fireworks were in the distance. Standing above the square of the palace is the most beautiful viewing position. Jiang Yuan's eyes lit up: "Wow——"

Fireworks swirled into the sky and exploded one after another.

The reflection in Jiang Yuan's golden eyes was full of fireworks that bloomed for a moment.

"Do you like it?" Qi Yuan asked.

Jiang Yuan immediately nodded and pecked at the rice.

After the wedding, which was carefully prepared by Qi Yuan, was over, Jiang Yuan returned to the room and found that it had also been well decorated.

Everywhere you look is filled with cheerful reds and occasional touches of gold.

The red color is like Qi Yuan's eyes.

The gold color is like the fish tail on the edge of the river.

And these two vulgar colors, blended together, don't even feel vulgar.

Jiang Yuan looked in amazement and reached out to fiddle with the hanging wind chime.

The crisp sound of "ding-ding-ding-ding" sounded.

"I made these all by myself." Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows and said in a tone of taking credit.

Jiang Yuan gave a thumbs up: "Awesome."

The corners of Qi Yuan's lips curled up.

He started planning all this when he decided to confess to Jiang Yuan.

——There are countless pots of flowers symbolizing "love" outside, and all the new decorations in the room were made little by little by Qi Yuan behind Jiang Yuan's back in his spare time.

The purpose is to give Jiang Yuan a complete surprise.

If in his previous life, someone told Qi Yuan that one day he would do these trivial things for a person, Qi Yuan would only think that person was funny.

Isn't it much more convenient to use "buy" for these things?

Why do you have to do it yourself?

Maybe it's not as good as what others sell.

But on this day, Qi Yuan realized that he was happy.

Every time he makes something, he can't stop fantasizing about what kind of expression Jiang Yuan will show and what kind of actions he will do when he sees this...

At this time, the power is filled up.

Qi Yuan thought to himself, maybe this is also an expression of "love".

aside.

Jiang Yuan stood beside the water tank, looking at the various surprise decorations hanging in the water tank, and couldn't help laughing.

Qi Yuan's liking...

He felt it too.

Jiang Yuan has always been generous with his praise.

After praising Qi Yuan, he sat down in the corner of the room and began to open the various gift boxes that filled the corner.

——These are all sent by the people and ministers and nobles of the Sea Kingdom.

"Yes, it's all part money."

Jiang Yuan opened a gift with great interest, which was a pair of gold jewelry.