Chapter 61

Scarlet and gold looked at each other.

Qi Yuan frowned, realizing something, and rolled off Jiang Yuan's body almost at the speed of light. The next second, with a "plop", he fell into the water.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan put one hand on the rock, and his black hair was wet on his face. He looked up at the mermaid, and then quickly looked away.

He really didn't expect that when he took his body back, he would actually be kissing...

Thinking of the scene just now, Qi Yuan could almost completely recall the moment when he curled up his soft lips and touched the tip of his tongue to the mermaid's mouth...

Qi Yuan's breath was suffocated.

What is he thinking about?

Qi Yuan closed his eyes. He simply turned over and climbed onto the passage above the water tank. With his back to the merman, he lowered his head to wring the water from his clothes.

——The mermaid is physically weaker, and Qi Yuan has been to the military camp since he was a child and has received training for many years. With the disparity in strength between the two sides, if "he" really wants to take advantage of the mermaid and do something to the mermaid, then what will the little mermaid do? Absolutely irresistible, and...

When he thought of what happened between Jiang Yuan and Xingxuan, Qi Yuan paused with his fingers.

Qi Yuan still has no clue about Xingxuan's identity. Not only him, but all the famous people in the Sea Kingdom are investigating, but no one has found out. This alone can be sure that Xingxuan's strength is definitely not weak. People like this like the Little Mermaid, so what can he do to compete with Star Swirl, an admiral who is "brutal", "bloodthirsty", "dehumanizing", and even killed people on the first day the Little Mermaid arrived?

No wonder the little mermaid keeps playing games.

Qi Yuan suddenly laughed.

He lowered his long eyelashes and said in a calm tone: "Jiang Yuan, I know he forced you, but I also hope that there will be no such intimate behavior between us again."

Qi Yuan originally wanted to add, "At least until there is no emotional foundation," but when his lips moved, he couldn't help but laugh at himself in his heart for thinking too much.

Jiang Yuan: "Ah."

Um......

However, although......

This time it was Yuyu who took the initiative.

But it's impossible to admit it. Anyway, the big boss doesn't have the memory of the second boss!

Jiang Yuan blinked and said confidently: "I know, but it's not something I can decide."

——As soon as he opened his eyes, the second boss was doing push-ups on him, sometimes closer and sometimes further away. Wasn't this meant to seduce him? ?

What fish can stand it! ?

Anyway, Jiang Yuan couldn't hold it back.

Qi Yuan's jaw tightened: "I will talk to him."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan didn't believe it.

——The big boss said the same thing last time, but the second boss still didn't go his own way?

Not a big problem.

During breakfast.

After the meal was served, Butler Su and the attendant did not leave, but began to move things - Qi Yuan's bed, table, stools, etc. were all still intact.