Chapter 107

Widow, widow?

Jiang Yuan looked at Xingxuan in front of him in shock.

Can you also say this?

"What?" Xingxuan raised an eyebrow, "Or are you saying that you don't have deep feelings for your man, and you wish he died on the capital planet so that you can remarry?"

Jiang Yuan: "!!???"

The little mermaid shook her head quickly.

joke.

The current life is so good, it is simply the ultimate comfort zone for fish. Only a fool would want to change and face the unknown future.

What if someone misbehaves and is forced to work overtime without being paid?

As for what experts say about stepping out of your comfort zone?

Why step out of your comfort zone if it's so comfortable! ?

Xingxuan's eyes darkened slightly, and he chuckled, "But, I don't mind taking over..."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

So it's still you who's going round and round!

Jiang Yuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He put his head on the other person's shoulder and muttered: "I thought you were talking about someone else, such as General Xu..."

There was silence in the room.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

"What?" Xingxuan's hand movements slowed down, and finally stopped moving at all.

He distanced himself from Jiang Yuan and looked at his wife's expression, "You think Xu Yiheng looks good, are you attracted? Do you want to remarry?"

The little mermaid blinked, and then she noticed a hint of amusement in Xingxuan's tone.

"No. I don't want to remarry."

Jiang Yuan shook his head.

He looked at Xingxuan in front of him with a pair of golden eyes. With strength on his waist and abdomen, he stood up and kissed the corner of Xingxuan's lips, and said openly, "I like you."

Xingxuan was startled.

After a few seconds, he asked: "Is this... a confession?"

Jiang Yuan nodded: "Yes."

After saying that, he was a little confused.

The two of them are already in a close relationship as husband and wife. They can even do this kind of thing now. They are obviously in love. Why is the expression on the other person's face so shocked?

He wanted to speak again, but Xingxuan bent down and blocked his lips in an instant.

This kiss was much more passionate than before, and one couldn't help but get immersed in it, along with the movements of his hands.

The little mermaid's heart beat rapidly and she was very satisfied.

He closed his eyes and thought, could a sweet word achieve such an effect?

It seems that he will say more in the future!

On that day, the little mermaid was very satisfied with the mutual aid activities for more than an hour, and then listened to Xingxuan talk about the situation of the capital star.

His brain capacity is not enough to understand those intrigues, especially the intertwining of various forces, which is extremely complicated, so after getting the answer that Qi Yuan will definitely not have any trouble, Yu nodded.